What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Slownickel Organic Grow 2017

reppin2c

Veteran
I just use the home depot 100' string with 10' spacing. 13 watt 6500K cfl. Comes on for 15 minutes at 2am. Worked so far and just zip tye to the spine of your hoop. Quick easy setup and tear down.

I built one out of romex and I've since tossed it even though it still worked

But bound up plants lacking N is just asking for it as a side note

Space Case

Veteran
We did that dumb shit about 7 years ago. Then i figured out if you get them close enough you can cheat it with nutrients and the increasing summer day length

You talking April May-ish? And just pushing em with nitrates at first? Was just suggesting those over doing the romex wiring, sounds like a needless pain in the ass, especially with these newer low wattage LEDs.

But yea, slow, doesn't take much light to trick em into staying in veg. Only took a few LEDs to keep a greenhouse vegging last year into September, for a late season crop. Then just turned the lights off and they went into flower quick!

Space Case

Veteran
I just use the home depot 100' string with 10' spacing. 13 watt 6500K cfl. Comes on for 15 minutes at 2am. Worked so far and just zip tye to the spine of your hoop. Quick easy setup and tear down.

I built one out of romex and I've since tossed it even though it still worked

But bound up plants lacking N is just asking for it as a side note

Yea, I have piles of ripped out romex from grow projects laying around, LOL. I was saying to use the LED bulbs, and spend a little more, because they take a beating much better. CFLs shatter from wind, or the stray bamboo or 2x4 whackin against it. I hate picking glass out of my soil and have had to do it more than I prefer to admit.

You talking April May-ish? And just pushing em with nitrates at first? Was just suggesting those over doing the romex wiring, sounds like a needless pain in the ass, especially with these newer low wattage LEDs.

But yea, slow, doesn't take much light to trick em into staying in veg. Only took a few LEDs to keep a greenhouse vegging last year into September, for a late season crop. Then just turned the lights off and they went into flower quick!

Doing all that romex wiring was dumb when there is stringsnlike those and thencontractor cords u can use is what I meant. Yea.. 15 min interruption till mid may then in the field and hitting em with my secret sauce

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the silence. Been super busy, banging out a couple of containers of citrus to Europe..

This farm is currently in the soil washing stages. We have about 40 acres finished. The irrigation contractor is supposed to be starting up within the next two weeks the installations of the irrigation system for that sector. My mains will be 6 inches to my reservoir and from the reservoir the distribution mains will be even larger pipe.

We are probably some 60 days away from popping beans. However, with that said, December sucks here. One big vacation, not much gets done. Time to break out the whip.

Last edited:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Yep, I know the boats won't go out on the Amazon until all the produce is on board.

LostTribe

Premium user
Sorry for the silence. Been super busy, banging out a couple of containers of citrus to Europe..

This farm is currently in the soil washing stages. We have about 40 acres finished. The irrigation contractor is supposed to be starting up within the next two weeks the installations of the irrigation system for that sector. My mains will be 6 inches to my reservoir and from the reservoir the distribution mains will be even larger pipe.

We are probably some 60 days away from popping beans. However, with that said, December sucks here. One big vacation, not much gets done. Time to break out the whip.

Gotta crack the whip hefe!

plantingplants

One month and counting 'til you pop those frijoles. Can't wait to watch this one. What variety are you growing?

What are your local cannabis pests? Have you spoken to any local growers?

LostTribe

Premium user

You still working on this? Any updates?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waiting on Trump.... If Sessions gets in and does what he wants, Peruvians won't pass a law that will go against US politics.... I'll plant something else. In the meantime, 5 wells are in and we are washing the salts still....

Latest posts

Latest posts