What's new

Showering while stoned.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I love to take a VERY HOT bath whilst inebriated......just to lie down in the tub and soak.......mmmmm....

get stoned and go jump in a pool no need to scrub chlorine will sanatise you ... this is not for everyday use but yeah just go try it

Borat says - It's very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to smoke joints in the shower regularly...

dont need waterproof anything!

i just held it out of the water stream and finished puffin before i started to wash up

i love stepping out of the shower really, really stoned.. but being all fresh and clean.

makes ya feel like a million bucks!

Lol, are you my roomate from collage?

I know that you're bubbles weed eating cougar, but my roomate convinced me to do what you're talking about. A shower was never so nice as in those days.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

back in the 60's being 'earth friendly' conserving our resources
I often recall this phrase on buttons & bumper stickers.......

save water.... shower with your steady

an intentional shock statement in its day.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I love to take a VERY HOT bath whilst inebriated......just to lie down in the tub and soak.......mmmmm....

That's exactly what I like to do after I smoke... with the tub filled with water & of course foam and a couple of cold salitos close to me. Only problem is that I forget to get out of the bath for hours. :laughing: :laughing:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
showering stoned is great
but..
i love smoking while in the bath.
bring in a cheese burger and a BJ and we have heaven!

C

Cookie monster

Poor guy is probably wondering why all his girlfriends drown....dude pull the plug before she goes down on you.

U

ureapwhatusow

ever since i figured you dont have to shower to pee i dont waste all that water

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah you need another person for that.
the bathroom doesnt have a max of 1 person!

and yeah they might drown, if i dont raise the lighthouse otta the water

nycKid

I was at a suite at the Waldorf Astoria with, well you guys would never believe me if I told you ..anyways we were smoking some good piff and Colombian Red. She decided she wants to take a bubble bath with me so I go in there and empty a bottle of bubble bath in the water and turned on the jets in the tub. About 10 minutes later We go open the door to the bath room and bubbles roll out from the top of the ceiling. We got naked and ran around the hotel room covered with bubbles bubbles everywhere...That was a crazy night.
nycKID

B

b-laze

that is nice... but i stopped when i heard it was overheating thus destroying my semen. thats why testicles' outside the body.. needs to keep kool..evolution i think:yoinks:

smoke and a shower are good but i gotta go with whoever said smoke then riding mower nice to zone out and mow the lawn, or a smoke and on a hot ass day hop on a jet ski going 50 on the water with a good high is a nice experience

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
that is nice... but i stopped when i heard it was overheating thus destroying my semen. thats why testicles' outside the body.. needs to keep kool..evolution i think:yoinks:

yeah but if you are not trying to have kids... you can take as many hot baths as you want. just stop taking those hot baths when you want to have kids and you semen will be ok.

Kaneh

yeah but if you are not trying to have kids... you can take as many hot baths as you want. just stop taking those hot baths when you want to have kids and you semen will be ok.

This awesome thread is full of usefull information!

FAR OUT!!!:abduct:

R

randude101

Man I have a great shower head, bought it at some home store... Has the different settings.

I just got stoned in the bathroom, and took a great shower. I have this skin cleaner that is made of crushed up apricot pits, and I use it all over my whole head. Since I keep my hair extemely short it is like I am just scrubbing my face and hair with the same stuff. It makes me feel so clean, and then I use the hot pulsating shower head to rinse it all off. It is really a great feeling. The skin cleaner stuff removes dead skin.

C

Cookie monster

Man I have a great shower head, bought it at some home store... Has the different settings.

I just got stoned in the bathroom, and took a great shower. I have this skin cleaner that is made of crushed up apricot pits, and I use it all over my whole head. Since I keep my hair extemely short it is like I am just scrubbing my face and hair with the same stuff. It makes me feel so clean, and then I use the hot pulsating shower head to rinse it all off. It is really a great feeling. The skin cleaner stuff removes dead skin.

AW yeah...i make my own exfolient with sea salt, suger and essential oils and strawberry seeds works great on the face and head ( cookie's a skin head)

Nothing like that fresh just had a shower with sandpaper feeling and a good shave:woohoo::woohoo:

FWIW Players (John Players cigarette company) makes a water proof paper. Don't know if you can get them outside of Canada or not. I use them for spreading up nice fat hash oil and weed joints on special occasions. Doesn't soak through the paper unless you put ALOT of oil on, and even then it still burns. Sailors used to use em to roll cigs cuz they'd still burn despite all the rain and spray out on the open seas.:joint:

Nugz

Latest posts

Latest posts