What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking some silver soar pheno number two tonight .

Attachments

• IMG_3181.JPG
    IMG_3181.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4

shiva82

what flavours and effects are you getting from that sexy ass nug?
i leave it out drying for around two weeks. 1 weeks hang dried as full branches with dehumidifier running ,and then i trim them up a bit and dry another week in cooler temps on a rack . that nug was still a little sticky spongey . but still grinds up well, so it is not at its peak yet , and silver soar 2 was the plant that had a couple of late bananas and i took down a week early .

with that in mind the aroma of 2 is sweet fuel aroma , like a nice diesel smell . taste is similar to the limey silverhashplant mother so far , but that will evolve . high is all rounder . leaves you a bit red eyed though.

in a month or two it will be decent