What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Ya was putting ghb in Johnsons baby oil.and drugging everybody up that way.
Had like 1000 bottles in his place when they busted him.
They got the Obamas in there, Oprah, will Smith, ceo of Seagramms. It goes on and on.
Record company president's were giving him the money to have these partys..
He filmed and miked everything in every room.

Unca Walt

420club
I write this in a fargin state of shock: I received a note from an old friend from the 40'-50's who told me he loved my novel, and that he had written a review.

Was curious to see what he had written. But what totally gobsmacked me was when I noticed the price that the Amazon people have put on my book:

"The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century" is listed for: $78.96 <-- YIKES!!

And paperback goes for $55.24 !! Plus shipping.

Clearly, I have no say about these astronomical prices. It is a good thing I have some copies from before the umpteen percent price rise on hand right here at the Chateau.

LATE EDIT ADD: Who the hell would ever buy a book for eighty-some odd bucks? I wouldn't.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century
It didn't show the first time I pulled up The Cadet on Amazon books, though when I put in the full title it came up, but the prices were $39.95 and $27.95.

I wonder what gives?

Last edited:

kevinn

Different buds. Different weed. The inside stuff had solid hard beautiful buds. I think they took on the Cap Junky look that I love. The buzz is a much lazier buzz than the outside stuff. Totally different but I love them both. Daytime or nighttime 😊
Wonder how the C99 would be grown inside. I have only grown outside and did not let it go long enough because of weather (last year)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Lord knows I love a challenge and I love growing pot but this one is gonna be a good one. I have reversed starts before but never this far along. Gonna be fun....stay tuned. The two in the lower right are my High Chew.....had room so I threw them in with Reynard's gifts.

I’ve never heard of that. And would take to clear those lines out. View attachment 19089544
It’s going to be interesting how long it’s going to take for those to revenge, I’m interested in finding out. I’ve never had the patience for it. You guys are talking about blowing out your sprinkler heads, I’ve never heard of that before. I’ve got over 250 heads on my property and I can’t imagine how long it would take to clear the lines…

Captain Red Eye

Here is a photo of my burnt out kettle, you can see the edge of the lid is melted and where the spout goes into the body of the kettle.
View attachment 19067687

Dammit. Now I have to make a confession just so you won't feel bad.

Several weeks ago I was simmering some hot peppers making a spider mite spray. Figured I'd putter in the kitchen, sip my coffee and keep an eye on the stove like I usually do.

Heard the dryer buzzer and went down the hall to laundry room to check on clothes. Missus Red Eye was about to spark one up in our bedroom across the hallway and invited me in for a puff. I entered our room, closed the door (a / c was on ) got comfortable and completely forgot about the simmering peppers. One joint turned into two and maybe 45 minutes later we heard the smoke detector. Yup, I fucked up.

Smoke detector A/I lady voice was chanting "fire....fire...fire...fire, the kitchen and much of that end of the house was filled with a hot pepper steam and smoke combo. Sauce pan was completely blackened and kind of glowing orange. Cough, Cough, gag gag.

After some exciting moments putting fans in windows, opening doors and generally feeling lucky there wasn't technically a fire, things settled down. Except that damn smoke detector...it wouldn't turn off and kept mocking me! I did not smash the smoke detector, but I did have some choice words for it. Finally shut that bitch up and came to a realization...

Clearly the spider mites organized and have been putting forgetfulness drugs in my coffee. Bastards!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wonder how the C99 would be grown inside. I have only grown outside and did not let it go long enough because of weather (last year)
I would imagine ok but it would take some early topping and training. The node spacing is a bit too big for my indoor choice tho. Perhaps that can be controlled with the light tho. You should give it a try

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dammit. Now I have to make a confession just so you won't feel bad.

Several weeks ago I was simmering some hot peppers making a spider mite spray. Figured I'd putter in the kitchen, sip my coffee and keep an eye on the stove like I usually do.

Heard the dryer buzzer and went down the hall to laundry room to check on clothes. Missus Red Eye was about to spark one up in our bedroom across the hallway and invited me in for a puff. I entered our room, closed the door (a / c was on ) got comfortable and completely forgot about the simmering peppers. One joint turned into two and maybe 45 minutes later we heard the smoke detector. Yup, I fucked up.

Smoke detector A/I lady voice was chanting "fire....fire...fire...fire, the kitchen and much of that end of the house was filled with a hot pepper steam and smoke combo. Sauce pan was completely blackened and kind of glowing orange. Cough, Cough, gag gag.

After some exciting moments putting fans in windows, opening doors and generally feeling lucky there wasn't technically a fire, things settled down. Except that damn smoke detector...it wouldn't turn off and kept mocking me! I did not smash the smoke detector, but I did have some choice words for it. Finally shut that bitch up and came to a realization...

Clearly the spider mites organized and have been putting forgetfulness drugs in my coffee. Bastards!
Maybe blasted every bug hiding in your kitchen tho with hot pepper gas… 🤪

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don’t know about you guys, but if I never hear of any more political shenanigans, it will be too soon… I just rolled a joint dated 31 December 2021 of my snowcainee… Hopefully it will take my mind to a happy place
I’m over it too boo. We smoked som snowcaine x TK earlier today. We had no complaints. I stayed busy in the grow and the never ending laundry. Made some vegetable beef soup for supper. Hope you are feeling better today. When you getting your internet back?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I write this in a fargin state of shock: I received a note from an old friend from the 40'-50's who told me he loved my novel, and that he had written a review.

Was curious to see what he had written. But what totally gobsmacked me was when I noticed the price that the Amazon people have put on my book:

"The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century" is listed for: $78.96 <-- YIKES!!

And paperback goes for $55.24 !! Plus shipping.

Clearly, I have no say about these astronomical prices. It is a good thing I have some copies from before the umpteen percent price rise on hand right here at the Chateau.

LATE EDIT ADD: Who the hell would ever buy a book for eighty-some odd bucks? I wouldn't.
Hardcover new goes for $39.95 and paperback new is 27.95 .. on Amazon still expensive for a single book