What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm visiting mr bean tomorrow , and i'm giving him a couple of uncured colas of silversoar 4

i smoked half a joint at 6 am this morning to test out and woke up at 10.30 late for work .

Attachments

• IMG_3088.JPG
    IMG_3088.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

shiva82

taking down the orange peel at the farm today . a week early . just not quite fully mature with a bit of mould creeping in.

the pot grown orange peel plant in rumpelstiltskins yard is ready and mature today

strain_hunter

@zaprjaques
Your voluntary Slovenian tutoring is very impressive. It shows once again that there is a very open-minded and talented bunch here.

@shiva82 @goingrey
I think you guys are right that this CB9 weed is straight out of profit hell.

Have a great weekend and always remember to sleep with your hand over the bed covers.

shiva82

@zaprjaques
Your voluntary Slovenian tutoring is very impressive. It shows once again that there is a very open-minded and talented bunch here.

@shiva82 @goingrey
I think you guys are right that this CB9 weed is straight out of profit hell.

Have a great weekend and always remember to sleep with your hand over the bed covers.
i would not mind a holiday to corfu , or any greek island . and smoke some back yard grown sensi from the locals . i had a holiday once in greece , and loved it

shiva82

i managed to pick up a 4 way extension to set up my light set up .

i'm going to grow the silver soar zero and not the silver sudanese as i can keep the height more controlled if using an autopot . i up potted the silver soar zero clone into a 5 litre . i will veg for two weeks and then pot into the 25 litre autopot , and i will flower soon after . the auto pot will not be switched on until around two weeks into flower once the roots are established .

Attachments

• IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

shiva82

male 'time travel ' first to show sex and the shortest of the three

time travel is muddy hay x bottomshelf

Attachments

• IMG_3098.JPG
    IMG_3098.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3099.JPG
    IMG_3099.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

shiva82

silver soar zero in the loft of doom. starting to feel the effects of the cold root zone now . ticking over ok, and is my keeper of the bunch and latest to finish flowering and has the pink himalayan balsam aroma i was hunting . a touch more indica in appearance than the last balsam pheno , but with similar aroma and resin glands.

Attachments

• IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3097.JPG
    IMG_3097.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Latest posts