What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Aetheric

Some excellent varieties cobbed there my friend. Bangi Haze should be a very interesting cob when you harvest it.
I'm sure all the sativa leaning plants will shine for you.
Panama is mind blowing cobbed one of my all time favorites.

The altered aromas bode well for a nice cure, once aged they will take on a life of their own ha ha.
I need a rest from my favorite South American cobs. I'm starting to loose my grip on reality ha ha But I love it so much its very hard to change to another variety ha ha.
Thank you brothers! @Tangwena @Baba Karuna Your posts were the inspiration for trying this. I chose to grow Panama from reading your reports Tang! I feel like a kid re-discovering my favorite plant again with this cure. I can already tell this will be my preferred method of curing going forward. Very excited to try chewing when they're ready!

moose/MI

All this talk of Panama. I thought I would share this picture of my Swabi-Dragon Panama cross under the Aurora Borealis at 42.2N. 😍
b3a4877c-2933-4a70-ac9a-3f50b9b24a4b-1_all_39161.jpg
It will be my longest flowering plant this season since I lost my Super Panama Haze to wilt as a seedling

moose/MI

Thank you brothers! @Tangwena @Baba Karuna Your posts were the inspiration for trying this. I chose to grow Panama from reading your reports Tang! I feel like a kid re-discovering my favorite plant again with this cure. I can already tell this will be my preferred method of curing going forward. Very excited to try chewing when they're ready!
I'm in the same boat as you. Found the thread in November last season just a little too late to try it.
But we're all in this season. 😉

Baba Karuna

All this talk of Panama. I thought I would share this picture of my Swabi-Dragon Panama cross under the Aurora Borealis at 42.2N. 😍
View attachment 19082647 It will be my longest flowering plant this season since I lost my Super Panama Haze to wilt as a seedling
This photo is so beautiful 😍 words cannot do it justice. I can only imagine how glorious it must be in person 🙌🏼 Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼

🪷Om Anantāya Namah🪷