What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

silver soar 4 . dwarf pheno and quickest to flower . just been on plain tepid water for the past week and onwards .

Attachments

• IMG_2962.JPG
    IMG_2962.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2963.JPG
    IMG_2963.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2964.JPG
    IMG_2964.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

goingrey

v.JPG

Fucking Venus flytrap in here. :D

Tough time of the year fruit fly wise with apples and shit rotting away in people's yards.

Fortunately most buds aren't as badly affected as this one lower one. Wonder why they were all attracted to it. Uptown Sass ... must be some fruity weed. :D

goingrey

if you won't eat zi bugs you will smoke zi bugs - klaus anal swhab
Could also vape them. :D

bill gates is personally targeting goingrey . fo sho
We have been somewhat at odds since the Windows 95 days but don't think this can be blamed on him. My fault I guess but what can you do, don't want to use pesticide at this point, so let the bastards die from being too high...

shiva82

View attachment 19077580
Our place was the designated cat dump for a while.
There's a new one living in a badger hole now that is trap savvy and winters coming.........
that is a real american portion too haha. kitty heaven .

i never wanted a pet , but my cat was living in my mini greenhouse for months on end. i saved her a couple of times too when she was locked into peoples sheds by mistake , and i treated her, and every day she came back and waited for me everyday and i bonded with her. i thought it was a boy at first , until the vet lady told me otherwise. i had no intention of looking at its arsehole region to verify . once i was close enough to see her belly i knew it was a female too . i named her big meech before i knew her gender .

Latest posts

Latest posts