What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

silver sudanese and silver soar 4 dwarf .

it is a battle between silver soar number 4 , 2 and 0 . 420 . number zero in the loft of doom has the himalayan balsam aroma forming that i enjoyed last run .

Attachments

• IMG_2741.JPG
    IMG_2741.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

makes me wanna chuck hehe
should hopefully get a nice keeper female out of the process. i started i think 20 seeds and culled as i went to stay safe . the winning clone i will make f2s [ polyhybrid ]with at some point to make more stock , and i if the silversundanese male is stable that i kept , then i will pollinate the silver soar with the silver sudanese next . as i don't want to inbreed like for like , unless i was 'breeding' or ' preserving' / i'm just making evolving hybrids using my winning plants season to season , and sister lines i can recombine together for traits without inbreeding and keeping hybrid vigour .

the silver soar i'm enjoying growing

shiva82

just reading about springfield ohio ,,,,, join the club guys ... the banks prints money ,as debt notes to the tax payer and from the infrastructure pot , to rent out affordable housing at inflated rates to migrants and a local business employs them to over work them, underpay them ...

shiva82

i just built her a new scratch post instead of a length of 3 x 2 , i hid it in the porch as a suprise for her .... i come back 5 minutes later and she has managed to open the door and find her treat and was busy licking her own arse on it when i arrived. she is an o.g .

Attachments

• IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts