What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the irony of daearl callling me a yeasty from down under in australia . haha . he has a good memory . that slang word is localised to the north of uk .

shiva82

half sisters . silver soar number 4 and silver sudanese

they both share the same mother , silverhashplant

Attachments

• IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

Trump did his usual rambling bullshit but i agree they stacked the cards against him

View attachment 19064693
they are all controlled puppets . if they are opting for a quicker crash into communism they will select kamala , if they want a more stealth move into communism they will choose trump. the face of fake democracy . both will work for israel regardless .

bring back the different joe bidens , that was more entertaining theatre

Dime

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I found it odd there was no mention of the national debt,the green push ,or the new BRICS currency coming in 2025 , only rhetoric.

Old Piney

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I found it odd there was no mention of the national debt,the green push ,or the new BRICS currency coming in 2025 , only rhetoric.
I did I and believe it has made absolutely no difference. Did Trump get distracted? Absolutely. But would would I say he spewed rhetoric No. He did mention the pipe dream of efficient green energy and it toll on the US economy, along with unprecedented illegal immigration. Kamala’s plan see spot run. As far as BRICS never heard of it but I just looked it up .That's a fine line up of free countries lol .Freedom is what makes US strong and it will prevail

Dime

Well I don't think the 15-25 million illegals have been let in is just to get votes. BRICS is a pretty big deal,the green push, all the distractions like men can have babies,men competing in womens sports and outlandish things for shock value etc has to have an end goal ,any thoughts?

Old Piney

Well I don't think the 15-25 million illegals have been let in is just to get votes. BRICS is a pretty big deal,the green push, all the distractions like men can have babies,men competing in womens sports and outlandish things for shock value etc has to have an end goal ,any thoughts?
Why do you think that are letting the evasion? I believe a relatively small group of crazy left nut jobs (they have lost their minds ) is disproportionately depicted by the media and schools as being a majority. By far the majority of Americans are moderate left or right or independent, just regular folks. Trump has it right the media is truly the enemy of the people

Dime

Yes they are. I suppose they are letting them in to legalize them and give immediate voting rights,if that's how it works. It's happening everywhere so it's a conspiracy and thee must be some ringleaders to set this uo and fund it,the taxpayers get the bill but someone is fronting the initial money

shiva82

they d
they don't need votes . the establishment chooses the next puppet. they have rigged it since day 1 . the president has zero power..... they are altering the demographics and sowing division, and wiping out any american culture remaining . stealing all your wealth and giving you fall guys to blame , in the form of illegal invading criminals . the corporation does not care for the american people