What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
FPio0k8UcAENc7V.jpg

strain_hunter

Some welsh inspired fish and chips baked in rapeseed oil today. May we live healthy, long and happy lives without being dependent from pharma products.

49C82788-4056-4F63-AE77-D0CE527C1D97.jpeg

Today I'm going to an event in the city. A few years ago there was an attack by over 50 migrants with serious injuries. Pepper spray is a great option and also works well on medication and drugs and as a gel you have a good range.

I recently activated a few people on the train to thwart an assault on a conductor. Before that, everyone was just gawping, but luckily there are still people with moral courage.

shiva82

Some welsh inspired fish and chips baked in rapeseed oil today. May we live healthy, long and happy lives without being dependent from pharma products.

View attachment 19061576

Today I'm going to an event in the city. A few years ago there was an attack by over 50 migrants with serious injuries. Pepper spray is a great option and also works well on medication and drugs and as a gel you have a good range.

I recently activated a few people on the train to thwart an assault on a conductor. Before that, everyone was just gawping, but luckily there are still people with moral courage.
yummy

shiva82

just pruning back my males . i have no room remaining in my mini veg cab i use and more clones to pot up are on the way . production line until i work out which are my winners ...

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2708.JPG
    IMG_2708.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2709.JPG
    IMG_2709.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2710.JPG
    IMG_2710.JPG