What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

I used to have a rice cooker but I prefer to use a pot because it's quicker to clean and I have more space. If you stick with one type of rice from one supplier, the cooking times are always the same and it's easy.
I currently use one cup of water per cup of rice for my organic wholemeal rice and set my induction hob to the second-lowest setting and 35 minutes after boiling. This makes it perfect. Sometimes, however, a different supplier is enough and the eites are no longer correct. That's why I stick with the same brand.

I like any type of onion, peas, sweetcorn and vegetables in my fried rice.

I try to stick to including half a plate of vegetables, salad or fruit and a quarter each of protein and complex carbohydrates in every meal.

Have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:

strain_hunter

Was inspired from your healthy food.
Late lunch. Stir fried vegetables with tofu and wholemeal spelt pasta and some sesame seeds.

IMG_7171.jpeg

I started integrating a kettlebell routine into my everyday life again this week.
I have 8, 12 and 16 kilo kettlebells here. 20 and 24 kilos weren't great for my joints.

For me, kettlebell swings are great to integrate into my daily routine straight after getting up because I can train endurance and strength in under 15 minutes.

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
had 3 different tins of fish from the dupermarket today.
mackerel with tomato sauce - very basic
herring mexico style (😂) - extra saucy with the sweet corn and a little caliente
and tuna tuscany style (wtf?) - very little tuna, lentils some whole grains bit of veggies but overall the most sophisticated.

ate them one after the other with generous additions of olive oil.

shiva82

Was inspired from your healthy food.
Late lunch. Stir fried vegetables with tofu and wholemeal spelt pasta and some sesame seeds.

View attachment 19052335

I started integrating a kettlebell routine into my everyday life again this week.
I have 8, 12 and 16 kilo kettlebells here. 20 and 24 kilos weren't great for my joints.

For me, kettlebell swings are great to integrate into my daily routine straight after getting up because I can train endurance and strength in under 15 minutes.
@El Timbo uses a kettlebell daily . what lifts are you performing?

El Timbo

herring mexico style (😂) - extra saucy with the sweet corn and a little caliente
and tuna tuscany style (wtf?) - very little tuna, lentils some whole grains bit of veggies but overall the most sophisticated.

The only thing to check for is that they don't include seed oils

shiva82

had to book the shivamobile in again . the air con and fans have stopped working . bearings gone maybe. i thought it was my serpentine belt at first , and i shit my pants nearly . thankfully it is just my air conditioning and fans effected , which are not really needed for now .

Dime

had to book the shivamobile in again . the air con and fans have stopped working . bearings gone maybe. i thought it was my serpentine belt at first , and i shit my pants nearly . thankfully it is just my air conditioning and fans effected , which are not really needed for now .
Fuse maybe?

shiva82

Fuse maybe?
it was making a horrible noise to begin with like my vehicle was going to blow up, then i switched the air con on and off , and it stopped the noise and killed the fans . probably blew the fuse too which made it stop . possibly

strain_hunter

You're having a good time.

@El Timbo uses a kettlebell daily . what lifts are you performing?
I currently only use the kettlebell for swings and do about 100 repetitions + abdominal crunches and squats to strengthen as many muscle groups as possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts