What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Beef stew, mash and bread tonight
IMG_9591.jpeg

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Hehe

First you scissor up some dried chili peppers into the oil, key ingredient I forgot, then the rest..
sounds great,
i usually drop the eggs in first and let them fry a little bit before dropping in the rice and mixing them together.
and i also add some diced carrots, peas, a bit of corn and most important, spring onion.
i'm having trouble getting the rice perfect without a ricecooker. one in three times i get a big clump of good stuff, not beautiful to look at but still tasty.

how are you preparing the rice?

goingrey

sounds great,
i usually drop the eggs in first and let them fry a little bit before dropping in the rice and mixing them together.
and i also add some diced carrots, peas, a bit of corn and most important, spring onion.
i'm having trouble getting the rice perfect without a ricecooker. one in three times i get a big clump of good stuff, not beautiful to look at but still tasty.

how are you preparing the rice?
I just boil the rice. For best results you should use sticky rice from the Asian grocery store I guess, prepare it the day before and refrigerate overnight. But I'll use whatever, now I have some porridge rice.

Spring onions huh actually what I like is some regular onion in there, even a bit of the fried onion you put on hot dogs if that's all that's available hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts