What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i use these bulbs for veg and pollen chucking . i have 15 watt, 24 watt , 36 watt and 60 watt versions

not the best , but well made, sturdy ,retro fit , safe, and do the job

Attachments

• IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2123.JPG
    IMG_2123.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2125.JPG
    IMG_2125.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2126.JPG
    IMG_2126.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

DaEarl73

i only like homegrown , unpickled as it is . i have only started eating it recently as the pickled stuff we grew up with put me off

it is juicy , and nice to mix with fruit in juice drinks served cold as a treat
My brother makes beetroot carpaccio out of it, raw and sliced, with some nice vinegar, perfect for hot summer days . Have a nice one!

shiva82

fresh beetroot last season anyway , i found very sweet and fruity to begin with as i ate it . very nice

leeks and betteroot planting day today. i lost a few leeks so i will replace those

leeks are great too. versatile

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i use these bulbs for veg and pollen chucking . i have 15 watt, 24 watt , 36 watt and 60 watt versions

not the best , but well made, sturdy ,retro fit , safe, and do the job
looks really well made.
thanks for taking the time to show me all this.
appreciate it!

shiva82

they say mixed spectrum , the bulk of the diodes in the fixture , if not all of them , i think they are in the 4k range

i could be wrong

shiva82

i have Bean visiting for dinner . i vacuum sealed him two nice colas as a gift . he is bringing me a fresh clone of the 24 k plant i gave him , for me to root and try out .

24K Gold is a perfect example of this, bringing together the lineage of 2 genetic powerhouses into a marvel of taste and recreation. The parents of 24K Gold are Kosher Kush and Tangie, often leading 24K Gold to also be known as Kosher Tangie. It is an extremely potent combination, and has resulted in a strain of cannabis that grows well, smells and tastes good, and induces a high worthy on any award winner.

When smoked, 24K Gold produces a rich, pungent and dank smoke. The aroma and taste is mainly earthy, with strong tangerine undertones. It induces a high that is mainly sativa in nature, uplifting the mind whilst unlocking creativity and happiness. Its indica origins do come through though, mildly easing the body and helping the user relax.

In the grow room, 24K Gold can get pretty tall, and will continue to stretch up until its 4th week of flowering. As such, it is wise to take this into consideration when planning out growing space, both indoors and out. Generally speaking, 24K Gold will produce yields of up to 550g/m² under perfect conditions, and require 9-10 weeks to fully flower. The fully mature flowers produce a lot of resin, making it a good candidate for hash production. It is also worth noting that 24K Gold is known to produce 3 phenotypes, all of which are stable and of a high quality.

Last edited: