What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Evil tongues claim that the owners of these companies also earn a lot of money with diabetes remedies.
But I can't even imagine that. Stupid gossip.

giphy.gif

shiva82

just had Bean on the phone , he started off exited asking if i'm voting...... he ended up finishing the conversation agreeing with me that democracy never existed , and that one politician is not going to save me from another politician , and a banker , financier is not going to break the system that made him powerful in the first place , ad the only way to change is to destroy the current establishment through revolt , refusal , and non compliance

i imagine bean wished he did not call me haha

love that guy , a great friend

strain_hunter

it is true, in a way . same shareholders
If BlackRock holds the majority shares in Adidas and Nike, there is no competition. A clear violation of antitrust law.
Consumer prices are rising and there is no longer any need for innovative products.
The question is in which top European companies BlackRock, Vanguard etc. are not represented.
The world's assets are controlled by the largest companies, all of which are based in America. Most people don't realise that the companies they buy hold board positions and that BlackRock therefore also has access to the lobbies and exercises social and political power.
like human dna found in 2% of all hotdogs world wide
I can't say anything about that because I've never heard it before. But I am aware that some people literally behave like pigs.

shiva82

If BlackRock holds the majority shares in Adidas and Nike, there is no competition. A clear violation of antitrust law.
Consumer prices are rising and there is no longer any need for innovative products.
The question is in which top European companies BlackRock, Vanguard etc. are not represented.
The world's assets are controlled by the largest companies, all of which are based in America. Most people don't realise that the companies they buy hold board positions and that BlackRock therefore also has access to the lobbies and exercises social and political power.

I can't say anything about that because I've never heard it before. But I am aware that some people literally behave like pigs.
coke and pepsi and so on .... state side blackrock , vanguard etc .... same as the federal reserve ... private entities .... royal bloodline families , the usual banking system cronies and such , shareholders....

then in the population, peoples retirement plans , tax , and more are used as hedge ,,,, making citizens equally dependent and guilty too

shiva82

these global corporations that have been allowed to operate at losses, skip paying taxes, and take bribes and state controlled.... such as deliveroo, uber , amazon , facebook , twitter, ebay etc

all used during all agendas put forward

monopoly

strain_hunter

IMG_6537.jpeg

Looks like this virus, everybody talks about.
Is a gifted seed from self-propagation.
Planted maybe 20 and there was not one healty plant in the last two months.

Here is another one:
IMG_6538.jpeg

IMG_6540.jpeg

strain_hunter

these global corporations that have been allowed to operate at losses, skip paying taxes, and take bribes and state controlled.... such as deliveroo, uber , amazon , facebook , twitter, ebay etc

all used during all agendas put forward

monopoly
It‘s a shame.
Over a long period of time, I have observed how Amazon has destroyed the German retail sector and made nothing but losses for over a decade. This is highly immoral and criminal behaviour.

As a result, many shops are now empty in many cities, especially smaller ones.

Latest posts

Latest posts