What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

This description made me interested in the Kali Mist:
Kali Mist by Serious Seeds: a clear up high. It makes you active and makes you want to move, you can keep yourself entertained and go about your normal business, but you'll notice something stronger in your head at times.

strain_hunter

make sure you remove that rotted section and do not smoke that part or adjacent parts or it may make you ill . give you flu like symptoms at best
🤔 I didn’t see bud rod the last time but I will go tomorrow to the garden.
Could it be, that it was to bright outside, while taking the picture?
I am color blind too 🤷😂🤷

shiva82

every female i grew of the sudanese showed intersex at various stages of growth.. one or two late enough to produce sensi , but intersex when grown indoor was common. the male i saved showed sex on 12 12 after only 21 days , and di not show intersex , but i was never fully confident... here is paradise cheese ibl x sudanese p2 . i keep expecting full male flowers or bananas

fingers crossed. grown from 12 12 from seedling , which she enjoys . resembles the sudanese in many ways

hopefully she stays stable

i folded the top over to keep her small and not get light stressed as she was taller than the canopy

Attachments

• IMG_1981.JPG
    IMG_1981.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1983.JPG
    IMG_1983.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1985.JPG
    IMG_1985.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

Soar by BodhiSeeds is a fantastic cross of the Colombian Red 'Punto Rojo' with the OMG (Old Mother Afghani Indica) - this blend smells incredible fine, you can find balsamic exotic aromas and flavors, reminiscent of cherry blossoms, with hints of lemon. Soar is perfectly suited for indoors, this strain is not hard to grow but it takes some time to get the best out of it - outdoors you should use a greenhouse if you do not live in a sub- or tropical area!

shiva82

black triangle - This line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana magic. Citrus, pine, earth, kush, spice, marshmallow and dark roasted hash overtones, extreme Shines indoors and out.

shiva82

i planted the two serious 6 with him at the swamp, and as we finished he chucked his spade down on the floor and it skidded across the surface and decapitated one of the plants and nearly folded both of them lol

ffs

GreenestBasterd

i planted the two serious 6 with him at the swamp, and as we finished he chucked his spade down on the floor and it skidded across the surface and decapitated one of the plants and nearly folded both of them lol

ffs
Fuck me he just keeps on one upping himself haha.
I swear, it’s nearly at the point you could write and film a comedy sitcom about what goes on there from day to day. Call it “compost” or “seeded”
Netflix will probably take it if you can throw a tranny in ahahahaha.

Latest posts

Latest posts