What's new

Shiva Grows

smokeymacpot

Veteran
a little citrusy . i'm told simon says this is his most 'lemon citrus' hybrid he has come across . hoping she is decent . if not , then so be it . i have a few tester seeds germinating . donkeykong , silverkush , time travel , a couple of freebies .

i just bought some old stock nirvana regs to go in my freezer . superskunk and northern lights . 20 of each . 40 seeds for 75 and loads more freebies . a few of the freebies i will just eat as i have no interest in them
where'd you get old stock nirvana reg seeds ?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i just did an involuntary 20 hour fast,.. might as well get back in the groove now.
ive been neglecting my healthy food routines since last christmas pretty much D:
stepped on the scale this morning too... haha, stupid stress eating. sugar poison.

goingrey

i.jpg

My little breeding project.. 13x Auto Duck x Beldia

Some of the bracts are splitting open with ripe looking seeds from when I put them on the windowsill, but then they revegged and now are starting to flower again. Two seed crops from the batch hehe. But yeah also proves no auto in the F1. F2 will be grown under 24/0 light to spot the autos... in the bathtub. :D

shiva82

i just did an involuntary 20 hour fast,.. might as well get back in the groove now.
ive been neglecting my healthy food routines since last christmas pretty much D:
stepped on the scale this morning too... haha, stupid stress eating. sugar poison.
too many fruit and veg . get back on the meat

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Sure.. but it's like Ricky Gervais said about working out.. the only reason he does it is that he can eat more cheese. :D
nothing wrong with cheese. even with little to no workout.
carbs and sugars on the other hand are pretty straight up poisonous without working out.

goingrey

nothing wrong with cheese. even with little to no workout.
carbs and sugars on the other hand are pretty straight up poisonous without working out.
A lot of cheeses have a calorie or two I'm pretty sure, at least the good ones with a high % on the pack. :D

shiva82

you either fuel through glucose of fats . excess fats clog arteries, and excess sugar make us fat and unhealthy

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
sugars, carbohydrates and stress get to become that stuff that clogs arteries best.
edit: and for a good reason. that cholesterol is ment to help us through bad times.
but with sugar carbs and stress available 24/7 theres not enough 'bad times' aka periods of no food at all available.