What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Today I ordered some Hashberry from Mandala Seeds to try as sleep aid. Last month I didn‘t sleep three nights in a row.
Do you have a favourite strain, which brings you to sleep instantly?

I read from different people that Paradise Seeds Sensi Star, Sweet Seeds S.A.D Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 (Black Domina) and Deep Chunk are great.

shiva82

Today I ordered some Hashberry from Mandala Seeds to try as sleep aid. Last month I didn‘t sleep three nights in a row.
Do you have a favourite strain, which brings you to sleep instantly?

I read from different people that Paradise Seeds Sensi Star, Sweet Seeds S.A.D Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 (Black Domina) and Deep Chunk are great.
wow, you do not sleep for three days? i over sleep often , i can sleep at anytime of the day. not a good thing ....

heavy narcotic indica leaning plants would be a good call . i have tried all those plants you mentioned.only in small numbers though. numbers count when giving opions on strains... even though i have grown them all ins mall number, i could never judge them all either . unless i have grown maybe 20 or so of them each .

i have a sensi star fem seed in my stash, but i don't think it is as good as it once was

also we are all wired differently too , so effects slightly differ person to person.

your choices would give you a chance of finding a sedative plant

the pheno of black triangle i grew recently is sedating and sleep inducing , but not all the phenos are like that .

i would stick with a pakistan or afghan variants , but there is no set rules . some sativas can get you high and deliver a tiring effect as the weed wears off and make you sleep too .

shiva82

this is paradise cheese x sudanese heirloom . tester plant . on hermie watch.

Attachments

• IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

strain_hunter

Thx for your insights.
From which breeder is your black triangle?

Maybe there is a promising Deep Chunk pheno.

„Pure old school Afghan Genetics collected in the 70’s and preserved by Mr. Tom Hill We greatly appreciate this “legacy”. The Landrace Team“

Someone wrote
In about 40 years of smoking. The sleepiest weed I've smoked is deep chunk. In mi.we used to get a dark green pine smelling bud called Christmas bud ,and that was a close 2nd.

shiva82

i may stay at the farm next year , but less hands on, and just stick with the strawberries and tomatoes and leave the rest to my friend .

i have an idea for the rotating strawberry bed. keep that as my master plant bed, mark and label my favourites each year , making sure , i remove tired plants and less tasty , and also cloning all the best plants each august for new starts . my idea for improving and benefiting from the system would be to build a frame over the strawberry existing bed , with maybe 4 rows of gutter pipes and all the premium selected starts grown in order , neating with the fruit free hanging for easier harvest and better quality control , while keeping the main bed as a master plant bed and also another huge yield

shiva82

Thx for your insights.
From which breeder is your black triangle?

Maybe there is a promising Deep Chunk pheno.

„Pure old school Afghan Genetics collected in the 70’s and preserved by Mr. Tom Hill We greatly appreciate this “legacy”. The Landrace Team“

Someone wrote
In about 40 years of smoking. The sleepiest weed I've smoked is deep chunk. In mi.we used to get a dark green pine smelling bud called Christmas bud ,and that was a close 2nd.
you can have this seed for free and a test pack of black triangle[narcotic pheno] x columbianred/oldmotherghani if you have a safe addy

Attachments

• IMG_1865.JPG
    IMG_1865.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 8

strain_hunter

i may stay at the farm next year , but less hands on, and just stick with the strawberries and tomatoes and leave the rest to my friend .
Sounds great. 😊
i have an idea for the rotating strawberry bed. keep that as my master plant bed, mark and label my favourites each year , making sure , i remove tired plants and less tasty , and also cloning all the best plants each august for new starts . my idea for improving and benefiting from the system would be to build a frame over the strawberry existing bed , with maybe 4 rows of gutter pipes and all the premium selected starts grown in order , neating with the fruit free hanging for easier harvest and better quality control , while keeping the main bed as a master plant bed and also another huge yield
I saw a nice video on youtube from someone, who tried different methods and he used pipes too and had a nice self watering system. Maybe I will find it again.
you can have this seed for free and a test pack of black triangle[narcotic pheno] x columbianred/oldmotherghani if you have a safe addy
That's very nice.

goingrey

Harvested another CBDrelax, seemed done. This one wasn't quite the monster above "ground" the other one was but still had huge roots, couldn't get them all out because they were tied with other plants' roots. It's kind of a problem in this shared channel hydro.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
@strain_hunter the ortega indica from dutch passion that i had once was really relaxing evening smoke, not very psychoactive, probably a mixed ratio of thc:cbd type 2 plant.
made me doze out on the couch while watching tv in the dark almost every time.
i believe for me the mildness in the high was the key component.
maybe try out mixing your regular herb with cbd flower if you have access to it. I would recommend an estimated 1:1 ratio or even more cbd.
good luck!

strain_hunter

@strain_hunter the ortega indica from dutch passion that i had once was really relaxing evening smoke, not very psychoactive, probably a mixed ratio of thc:cbd type 2 plant.
made me doze out on the couch while watching tv in the dark almost every time.
i believe for me the mildness in the high was the key component.
maybe try out mixing your regular herb with cbd flower if you have access to it. I would recommend an estimated 1:1 ratio or even more cbd.
good luck!
Thanks.
I stumbled upon the ortega from dp and different people said, the plant isn’t good as older versions. When did you grow it last time? It sounds very nice.

Mixing is a nice tip, I will try.

Latest posts

Latest posts