What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

I am testing a Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush Auto right now, which I harvested yesterday.
Dried a test bud in the microwave.
Four small pipe bowls sent me to sleep for the next 4 hours. Unfortunately the plant had a yield of maybe 10 grams, because I couldn‘t plant it outside.

Made some canna butter today and will bake some cookies tomorrow, to check if the 4 hours could be extended.

shiva82

I am testing a Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush Auto right now, which I harvested yesterday.
Dried a test bud in the microwave.
Four small pipe bowls sent me to sleep for the next 4 hours. Unfortunately the plant had a yield of maybe 10 grams, because I couldn‘t plant it outside.

Made some canna butter today and will bake some cookies tomorrow, to check if the 4 hours could be extended.
sedation is not true full rem sleep also , but sounds like you slept that time after a few days awake

strain_hunter

sedation is not true full rem sleep also , but sounds like you slept that time after a few days awake
I usually sleep without or with a very short REM phase because I often wake up every hour, even when I am physically exhausted.
My current tests show that I'm fitter in the morning.
I will use my analysis software and test the depth of sleep. It also records REM phases.
I usually sleep without or with a very short REM phase because I often wake up every hour, even when I am physically exhausted.
I will use my analysis software and test the depth of sleep. It also records REM phases.
In any case, I can currently sleep quite well with high doses. Has tested another strain last week with same results. But that strain made me very uncomfortable till sleep.

shiva82

chem x lemon tester . pheno 2 . citusy so far , not so much orange peel like the other pheno, more on the lemon side

Attachments

• IMG_1866.JPG
    IMG_1866.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1867.JPG
    IMG_1867.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

In any case, I can currently sleep quite well with high doses. Has tested another strain last week with same results. But that strain made me very uncomfortable till sleep.
i need this analysis and kit . i have no time spare though just work work work . some paid , some not

i have apnea that varies . some days it is not too bad. i go to bed early to counter it . that is why i'm often tired too .

when i snore it sounds like an airplane is taking off

strain_hunter

The results were nearly similar to those in the sleep lab, even without a sensor. I tested a little with the settings and the distance of the device to the head until I got very precise results.
I have apnae, too.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i got one of those watches that pair with your phone for my mom cause she was always like, 'i sleep only 3 to 4 hours max every night', and it was stressing her out so much that she actually had trouble falling asleep and sleeping, go figure....
now the results came out quite good and shes more chill and sleeps better haha.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
currently i'm listening to a podcast with breeder steve on it and he's constantly obsessing over sweet bud. i only had sweet grass once in my younger days, scored at the park so no idea what it was, nor did i care back then. but it was exceptionally sweet when smoked, to the point i thought there might have been something funny on it , light green and kinda frosty nugs,... very strange.

anyone remember anything sweet in particular?

shiva82

currently i'm listening to a podcast with breeder steve on it and he's constantly obsessing over sweet bud. i only had sweet grass once in my younger days, scored at the park so no idea what it was, nor did i care back then. but it was exceptionally sweet when smoked, to the point i thought there might have been something funny on it , light green and kinda frosty nugs,... very strange.

anyone remember anything sweet in particular?
sweetskunk , sweetpinkgrapefruit , mimosa , these types i consider sweet

spigolaro

Hi Shiva, how are you?
They should put your cultivation tread as a text in school classrooms because it is very beautiful and instructive and little by little I am reading it all.
I really like cultivation diaries, especially the long ones because by reading you learn a lot as well as knowing a little about the person who is doing it, it's basically a piece of your life that is written down day by day. You're a legend brother, nice, very nice .
:growth::pimp3::watchplant::cannabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts