What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hi Shiva, how are you?
They should put your cultivation tread as a text in school classrooms because it is very beautiful and instructive and little by little I am reading it all.
I really like cultivation diaries, especially the long ones because by reading you learn a lot as well as knowing a little about the person who is doing it, it's basically a piece of your life that is written down day by day. You're a legend brother, nice, very nice .
:growth::pimp3::watchplant::cannabis:
there is too much crazyness i post for such . sometimes i go on tangents and rants , and i can be quite offensive at times, i often change my opinion, and i'm forever learning . this thread is a psychologists dream. possibly . maybe

thank you for commenting and attempting to read and sections of the thread. very kind of you sir

cheers

shiva82

chem x lemon . tester seed , orange peel pheno

Attachments

• IMG_1871.JPG
    IMG_1871.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

DaEarl73

currently i'm listening to a podcast with breeder steve on it and he's constantly obsessing over sweet bud. i only had sweet grass once in my younger days, scored at the park so no idea what it was, nor did i care back then. but it was exceptionally sweet when smoked, to the point i thought there might have been something funny on it , light green and kinda frosty nugs,... very strange.

anyone remember anything sweet in particular?
Capulator want to bring Sweet tooth back i just read. The sweetest thing i remember was ice cream (before gelato and cake) from a noob clone seller in vienna. Was delicious!

DaEarl73

Hi Shiva, how are you?
They should put your cultivation tread as a text in school classrooms because it is very beautiful and instructive and little by little I am reading it all.
I really like cultivation diaries, especially the long ones because by reading you learn a lot as well as knowing a little about the person who is doing it, it's basically a piece of your life that is written down day by day. You're a legend brother, nice, very nice .
:growth::pimp3::watchplant::cannabis:
And you are ok? You didnt Turn crazy After 2000 shiva pages?