What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my friend was in my room and could hear the conversation... he was rolling around on the floor holding his sides when i returned

shiva82

have a good day everybody . be lucky . what will be will be . day at the swamp today making a drain channel and raised mounds for each plant then tarping the mounds

shiva82

Think I'll vape some Malawi and jump into the saddle of my bike.

I have a theory that the people who say it's "too narcotic" don't go outdoors into the sunlight.
enjoy. sun is needed . my mum seems to think it makes your skin age fast etc so she stays out of it these days ... just don't burn the skin and it is good . peace

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You are Shiva Hood like in Robin Hood or Hollywood?
He is shivahood because he is from da hood.

@shiva82 remember you asked me what artichokes smell like, when you don't harvest them and let them flower and I had no answer?

Well artichokes are flowering right now and I have to say they smell very disappointing 😂 almost no smell at all. A little musky if anything, not even pleasant.
IMG_20240601_122058.jpg

They do look pretty and make for a nice cheap present for the Mrs though lol
IMG_20240601_142034.jpg

shiva82

He is shivahood because he is from da hood.

@shiva82 remember you asked me what artichokes smell like, when you don't harvest them and let them flower and I had no answer?

Well artichokes are flowering right now and I have to say they smell very disappointing 😂 almost no smell at all. A little musky if anything, not even pleasant.
View attachment 19011558

They do look pretty and make for a nice cheap present for the Mrs though lol
View attachment 19011562
very pretty though indeed . thanks for clarifying the aroma . we have some artichoke seeds

shiva82

i have my hands full today and tomorrow planting , cloning , sowing more seed and such

no added pressure for my friend

Attachments

• IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 18

shiva82

i'm just letting the horse eat that 20 m isle of peas , extending the fence higher and planting more

luckily i planted a patch in the polytunnel

i do have a soil pest issue , i found more grubs .... i'm treating it all with rapeseed and pyrethrum later

here is the horse running away laughing and the eaten peas, and then pics of peas that are safe so far

and an over ripe strawberry that tasted special

Attachments

• IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

potatoes are doing ok. one rogue in the corner .... maybe another variety , or a freak of the bunch

minor bug damage as expected plugged into a pile of manure and compost

made hash coin joints using the snake method

Attachments

• IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 14

shiva82

making lemon balm oil tomorrow using the canna butter method and the oven . we will clean and pack the tea bags submerge in water , slow cook for a few hours on around 150 c , strain and cool and seperate ... one way or the other. see what happens anyway .... just winging it

shiva82

ganja plants can go out to the swamp next week at some point. going to harden them off a bit. they are not the best but not too bad either . i'm going to keep a chem x lemon in the polytunnel , and i have an auto freebie for my mate . i told him its a high cbd strain. fuck lknows if it is ... and another freebie i forget the name of

Latest posts

Latest posts