What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

what method would you suggest ?
Soak in hot (but well below boiling) water for some hours, the oil will separate. Seems like with lemon balm oil it will sink instead of float if AI is to be believed so can't spoon it off the top, coffee filter maybe?

goingrey

I notice the Liquid Oxygen drops the pH a lot btw, surprising. The rez had gone down to 5.0 with just 1ml/l top ups.

shiva82

Soak in hot (but well below boiling) water for some hours, the oil will separate. Seems like with lemon balm oil it will sink instead of float if AI is to be believed so can't spoon it off the top, coffee filter maybe?
i bought straining tea bags . a pack of a thousand . 10 cm x 15 cm ideal

i can use those

shiva82

my english line in my dna , come from a long line of bandits , highwaymen and horse thieves . horses would of been everything to my relatives

shiva82

i will be using my airpump next round , but it is too noisy to be honest ... the quieter models with good airflow are expensive

the walls in my house are only single skin . you can hear everything . even with some sound proofing procedures

i can anyway, and if i can then there is risk others can

shiva82

i'm on 4 week premature fade on the chem x lemon haha . live and learn . lechuza pon test run . i will photo soon , when i'm nearer the end .... smells lovely . the other pheno may be better. i kept that and flowering that too , and she is fine

shiva82

one of the funniest growing moments was from when i lived in a aprtment block , and my extraction vent ad slipped into the wall cavity that joins all the other flats , and my filter had gone stale

i had a bang on the door and my neighbour was complaining about the smell of weed i nearly laughed out loud when he said aggresively ' even my fucking underpants smell of weed and they are tucked in a set of drawers'

Latest posts

Latest posts