What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking the last bit of bubblegum x g13hp88[ or butterscotch hawaiin] bodhi seeds

almost a tropical fruity taste to it , a little sour . pleasant high and stone

Attachments

• IMG_2664.JPG
    IMG_2664.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 20

goingrey

Got my first frontside grind in years in this morning's sesh. On a quarter pipe with concrete coping (noping). Very relieving after many failed attempts hehe, kept hanging up on the exit. Now I'm just waiting for the night and the scoot kids to disappear from the park so I can skate again..

The Gizeh Original papers ran out. Good. They've given me a smoker's cough. They do look cigarettey rolled up though. Some boy tried to "bum a fag" as you say in the UK when I was holding one, told him sorry I just smoke weed, he said OK walked on. Wonder if Smoking Liquorice would be good papers, anyone tried them? Might look like a cigarillo..

shiva82

Got my first frontside grind in years in this morning's sesh. On a quarter pipe with concrete coping (noping). Very relieving after many failed attempts hehe, kept hanging up on the exit. Now I'm just waiting for the night and the scoot kids to disappear from the park so I can skate again..

The Gizeh Original papers ran out. Good. They've given me a smoker's cough. They do look cigarettey rolled up though. Some boy tried to "bum a fag" as you say in the UK when I was holding one, told him sorry I just smoke weed, he said OK walked on. Wonder if Smoking Liquorice would be good papers, anyone tried them? Might look like a cigarillo..
how do you pronounce 'gizeh ' ? giz -a or jizza?or giz ay ?

goingrey

Smoked some deseeded Auto Duck x Beldia bracts in a onehitter. Rough taste, nice feeling.

Looks like I'm getting a decent amount of f2 seeds. Happy about that, need enough to reach the goal in the next generation (fully auto m/f).

Latest posts

Latest posts