What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Got my first frontside grind in years in this morning's sesh. On a quarter pipe with concrete coping (noping). Very relieving after many failed attempts hehe, kept hanging up on the exit. Now I'm just waiting for the night and the scoot kids to disappear from the park so I can skate again..

The Gizeh Original papers ran out. Good. They've given me a smoker's cough. They do look cigarettey rolled up though. Some boy tried to "bum a fag" as you say in the UK when I was holding one, told him sorry I just smoke weed, he said OK walked on. Wonder if Smoking Liquorice would be good papers, anyone tried them? Might look like a cigarillo..
That's quality mate, congrats!
Nothing better than a beating from the concrete paying off in the form of landing a trick.

GreenestBasterd

Blood orange and lemonade's breakfast pint.
IMG_9745.jpeg

shiva82

smoking a pinner , as it's saturday .

working in a couple of hours time sadly , but hopefully i can finish the whole job within 5 hours . i have the home owner, Dr T as my apprentice worksman labourer today . i forget he is a doctor as he is younger than me and like one of the lads

shiva82

Made the green curry.
I've found a wicked paste imported from Thailand. It's only the size of a small tuna can but packs a massive punch with the heat and is ridiculously fragrant when you fry it. View attachment 19057013 View attachment 19057014
if i had not just eaten a small english at my local cafe , i could happily eat a thai curry for breakfast .

i have lemon grass growing at the farm that adds a nice citrus burst

GreenestBasterd

if i had not just eaten a small english at my local cafe , i could happily eat a thai curry for breakfast .

i have lemon grass growing at the farm that adds a nice citrus burst
Lemongrass is lovely!

I worked with a mad northerner years ago who'd eat a red curry at the cafe we stopped at every morning.
He'd put away a red curry with rice and about 3 cans of knock-off red bulls all before 7:30!