What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

have a blessed day everyone

it is fun time friday , and i have double the amount of work to do today . i'm doing building jobs other people were already paid to do and they basically fucked up.

screeding floors ..... it is a disgrace what i'm finding on this project ...

i was investigating and solving damp issues yesterday

maybe i should wear a covid mask today .

in the words of our brother from down under in australia , Daearl of kingston town , ' have a nice one'

strain_hunter

Pruned a load of citrus today and got a decent haul of lemon aid lemons, it's a cross of a lemon and a mandarin.

Juiced them up with a couple of Cara Cara navels for a pint of goodness!

Also got some kafir limes for a key lime pie and some leaves for a Thai green curry. View attachment 19056447 View attachment 19056448 View attachment 19056449 View attachment 19056450
Amazing 🤩 Enjoy your harvest.
I think a curry would be great today for mee too.
screeding floors ..... it is a disgrace what i'm finding on this project ...

i was investigating and solving damp issues yesterday
That is the true entrepreneurial spirit. Be useful and create added value. It's great what you're doing.

shiva82

without unity i wouldn't exist .,

my mams parents and my dads parents lived on the same street as each other. one group was protestant , and the other side were catholic ..... they never spoke to each other .... years go by ,,, my dad meets my mother in london where she working as a nanny [ slave ]

Latest posts

Latest posts