What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
its wicked how crazy fast my mood stabilizes from eating a bit better. and the fasting. on the second to 3rd day its a bit scary even, i was feeling a little manic somehow, maybe as the brain is swinging back from stressed anxious and depressed state.
today i feel quite balanced.

El Timbo

Very high in omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (pufas) - toxic and inflammatory - your body stores them as pufas (and then will be reluctant to release them, knowing that they are toxic).

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
got interrupted halfway through when it was getting interesting.
i'll finish it tomorrow.
very interesting.
i hope they cover stuff like cold pressed unrefined sunflower seed oil and if its also bad.
i have some laying around and its fucking delicious. taste of my childhood.

goingrey

got interrupted halfway through when it was getting interesting.
i'll finish it tomorrow.
very interesting.
i hope they cover stuff like cold pressed unrefined sunflower seed oil and if its also bad.
i have some laying around and its fucking delicious. taste of my childhood.
This site seems to suggest sunflower is the worst

But they frame it in the guise of being the best because they are in on the scam or just haven't seen that Youtube video

shiva82

Have a nice one!

my friends grandfather used to make balalaika instruments in his cellar . when he and his wife were released from bergen- belsen , they lied and said they were both polish so they could come to england rather than return to soviet russia

shiva82

i just crossed path with a girl i know, while i was walking home . she tells me she is debt , and i asked her why , and she explained it was due to going to america for a wedding with her daughter .... she then told me the brides father grew weed and had pre rolled hundreds of joints ... she then was telling me she had gummies on the way home... i was trying to be low key secret agent , so i was replying in a way as if i did not use weed , acting dumb , and i even said i have not tried it since a kid ,,,, then as i walk away , i notice i was holding both the bottle of water and packet of kingsize silver rizlas were in my hand on full display the whole time.

haha

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
"Weed? What do you mean? Is that some kind of drug?"
a1270429314_10.jpg