What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Whoopsie kinda messed up the rez change. Used cold tap water on young plants. They didn't take it well at all. Need to remember to use room temperature water. To add insult to injury it was the maiden voyage of my new pH meter that also has a temperature probe. :D The Milwaukee pH55. Got it to replace the Milwaukee pH600 which I liked because it kept the accuracy well, off by only maybe 0.1 after weeks. It just couldn't handle being dropped.. twice. :D So hopefully the pH55 is more robust. Salute to all the Chinese factory workers providing the world the stuff we need and even some we don't but I like how these Milwaukee meters are made in the EU, in Romania.

shiva82

Whoopsie kinda messed up the rez change. Used cold tap water on young plants. They didn't take it well at all. Need to remember to use room temperature water. To add insult to injury it was the maiden voyage of my new pH meter that also has a temperature probe. :D The Milwaukee pH55. Got it to replace the Milwaukee pH600 which I liked because it kept the accuracy well, off by only maybe 0.1 after weeks. It just couldn't handle being dropped.. twice. :D So hopefully the pH55 is more robust. Salute to all the Chinese factory workers providing the world the stuff we need and even some we don't but I like how these Milwaukee meters are made in the EU, in Romania.
if china dropped communism for the majority and legalised cannabis , i would move there

shiva82

seeded 'silver soar' this plant is nearly dead , has been abused in every way possible. grown in different lighting , inside and outside. still sexually stable. pollinated very late , so not a great or ideal pollination, but should get a handful of viable seeds . she is outside in my yard . this was my favourite silver soar from the last run and the the male used was named' prima hollandica '

Attachments

• IMG_2465.JPG
    IMG_2465.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts