What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Harvested a Nepal Jam x Kali China and one Kalichakra today.
Nearly killed my two Ethiopian with vinegar, while trying to lower the ph value, because I had wrong dosage information from an unreliable source and no other ph down product at home and no time the next day to visit a growshop. 100ml vinegar essence on 500ml water seemed a bit weird but I found out that the ph was at 8.5 very late, around 12 o'clock at night and was so tired, that I didn't think twice.

Flushed the plants but one didn't look nice the next day and so I flushed it again and put it in fresh soil.
I hope she still recovers. Otherwise it will probably be disposed of tomorrow.

shiva82

Nearly killed my two Ethiopian with vinegar, while trying to lower the ph value, because I had wrong dosage information from an unreliable source and no other ph down product at home and no time the next day to visit a growshop. 100ml vinegar essence on 500ml water seemed a bit weird but I found out that the ph was at 8.5 very late, around 12 o'clock at night and was so tired, that I didn't think twice.

Flushed the plants but one didn't look nice the next day and so I flushed it again and put it in fresh soil.
rejoice. another lesson learned

shiva82

i will post in your thread once i learn some germanic lingo

shiva82

my first horticulture teacher could learn a new language within a month . in over 40 years i'm yet to learn more than a handful of german words .

he was a phd professor, a surgeon , a university dean of medicine , and dahlia growing champion on the u.k

shiva82

I am smoking some fast dried Nepal Jam x Kali China.
i still have spike protein exposure reaction , and minor lurgy . white blood cells , post viral fatigue . i think i have located the link , working for the elderly that are in and out of hospital and injected with all kinds of potions.

just common cold symptoms and periodic bouts of lack of energy

so i will hit the dab rig bong , and head over to the farm

shiva82

Big Meech . my reptilian shape shifter .

the egyptians thought cats as spirit vessels for their gods to use in the afterlife , not actual gods themselves as some say .

Attachments

• IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

repotted the 'silversoar' . i'm still awaiting another technician call out to my property so i just have to hold fire .

the silversudanese i will place on 12 - 12 in the attic with the critters , bugs and harsh conditions and set the lights to come on during the evening , and if the technicians come , the plants are out of the way when they turn off the power to do work . i will be roasting onions and garlic that day

Attachments

• IMG_2462.JPG
    IMG_2462.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2461.JPG
    IMG_2461.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

males and spare plants of the silver soars will be going to mr beans house . i will flower my four favourite females once the technicians have repaired my electric meter . whenever that will be .

strain_hunter

repotted the 'silversoar' . i'm still awaiting another technician call out to my property so i just have to hold fire .

the silversudanese i will place on 12 - 12 in the attic with the critters , bugs and harsh conditions and set the lights to come on during the evening , and if the technicians come , the plants are out of the way when they turn off the power to do work . i will be roasting onions and garlic that day
Good luck this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts