What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

usually when you think a plant is ready , it needs an extra week . although some plants you may prefer earlier or later harvests depending on your preference with whichever strain you are trying .

strain_hunter

I have read the reports from England. The leading German media are once again reporting as if the knife attack was a trivial offense and portraying all demonstrators as Nazis. It's sickening.

shiva82

in germany i fear you will experience the same situation . especially with your benefits system and open border policy .

i may throw away my passport and say i'm an afghan of alexander descent fleeing war and move to germany . looks nice

the monetary system and war machine enjoy fucking over germany it seems

strain_hunter

We have the same situation in Germany.

Some people no longer go out in the evening.
The secret services predicted civil war-like conditions in Germany a long time ago due to the cultural tensions.

At least things are slowly getting better in Skanidanvia.

shiva82

in the u.k , we have no go zones . do you have such zones in germany ?

birmingham for example is basically an islamic state

shiva82

i have muslim family , and non of them would tool up and walk the streets smashing up pubs and attacking white folk like what is happening everyday and being ignored.

they know that is haram

nutcases on all sides. radicals

not cool . it is sectarianism to me

not progressive in any way

strain_hunter

in the u.k , we have no go zones . do you have such zones in germany ?

birmingham for example is basically an islamic state
Yes, there are a lot of no go zones in germany.
Berlin-Neukölln, Bremerhaven-Lehe/Bremen-Huchting, Cologne-Chorweiler, Dortmund-Nordstadt, Duisburg-Marxloh, Essen-Altenessen, Hamburg-Eidelstedt, Kaiserslautern-Asternweg, Mannheim-Neckarstadt West and Pforzheim-Oststadt are bigger ones but unfortunately only some of them.

strain_hunter

i have muslim family , and non of them would tool up and walk the streets smashing up pubs and attacking white folk like what is happening everyday and being ignored.

they know that is haram

nutcases on all sides. radicals

not cool . it is sectarianism to me

not progressive in any way
I don't agree, that this is sectarianism only, because history over hundrets of years tells another story.

shiva82

I don't agree, that this is sectarianism only, because history tells another story.
true . it is not just sectarianism, but that is what is unfolding as a byproduct of the states actions. they did the same in india , and ireland etc

keeps us divided and stops us pointing the finger at the real causes

shiva82

they have been releasing criminals early to make room for people that disagree and they deem ' right wing '

two tier keir stalin

strain_hunter

unity is strength to me ,,, 'diversity' not so much
Both has its's pros, I think.
Humanity needs resepect and real religion ends in unity.
In the end you will see all creatures in all worlds at once and you know and love them all.

Through authentic spiritual practice you will gain this insight and about it is sung in many songs in different cultures all around the world.