What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ordering a full new clutch for the shivamobile to keep me in business . i have found a man to fit it cheaper if i wait a bit longer . i will save a large amount , and i have more work other than the clutch to get fitted

i'm going to risk my clutch breaking for the next week and carry on using the shivamobile for a few days

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m eating dinner at the moment, but I washed, brushed out, and did the toenails of my boys…
A little later on I went out and I potted 10 rooted cuts in the 1 gallon containers and now have them underneath the LEDs…as you know, we have to prepare for our next harvest… ;)

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yo my light arrived, no extra tax to pay no nothing, 15 bucks straight.
i fired it up and it seems to do what its supposed to do :]
the dimmer works just between 50-100 percent but who cares.
measured the light intensity with my phone and it says around 35000 lux at a distance of 50cm on max and half of it respectively when tuned down to 50 percent.
i will do a longer test during the day.
thanks @strain_hunter for suggesting it!

shiva82

small tester nug to trial this week. still a bit fresh to smoke. i will sample it on sunday. just to get an idea of what is what . could of gone a week or two longer . quite a large harvest window .

supersudanese , 1st pheno

Attachments

• IMG_2233.JPG
    IMG_2233.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

making a batch of onion gravy using the garden veg as stock ,and beef dripping to give it flavour and goodness .

i dug up m ore spuds yesterday and will make mash potato .

in the u.k we like potatoes and we like onion gravy with mash potato

just in case you wanted to know

shiva82

Check this out, a naturally propagated tomato seedling!

View attachment 19034049
we have had loads sprout in the bed from left over tomatoes last season ... a few planted are the healthiest we have haha . most i have killed off . i have one monster from a stray seedling from last year . i will photo them this week . they seem to enjoy being over wintered and left to sprout natural . even if late in the season

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my little china light has been running in the 40-45w range for a couple of hours now.
the board itself feels around body temperature, from each side, wich is awesome.
the driver is good to touch, no problem at all. put it against my lip thermometer and i'd estimate around 45⁰c maybe a bit more.

if i dim to half power it seems to flicker a bit. and also seems to be true what they say that the spectrum shifts away from the blue a bit.

no funny smells, everything seems ok so far.

goingrey

Now I've gone deep into the camera rabbit hole. Bought a vintage digital camera. :D

Pentax K200D. I found it interesting because it has a CCD sensor instead of CMOS like everything now so it's a little bit different. And uses AA batteries and SD cards so that makes things easy.

Also interesting is that it has no live preview. You have to get your settings right like in a film camera. Get to practice without paying for film and development - one roll would cost more than the camera did. :D