What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Lens. Canon's EF-S 18-55mm lens included in the T3 kit is a revision of the last image-stabilized version. Now called the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, the new lens now claims up to four stops of stabilization effectiveness, and has a "leathertone" texture. The new lens is also available for sale separately, priced at around US$200.

shiva82

You mean like a fisheye? One of those would be cool because they are used in skateboard videos. Not that I'll be doing that hehe, but still.
like an estate agent would use for example. i suppose it would be almost a fish eye ... you getting too technical for me goingrey lol

shiva82

Wide angle lenses broaden your horizons, with a short focal length that offers unparalleled imagery of landscapes, interiors and architecture thanks to a wider angle of view. A wide lens allows you to fit more in the frame, helping to take your photography to the next level.

Discover our extensive range of wide angle lenses, which includes lenses from our EF and RF ranges.

RF-S 10-18mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is our ultra wide angle zoom lens for APS-C EOS R System cameras. The 10-18mm focal length is the joint widest zoom lens for the RF mount, ideal for capturing stunning travel shots, both landscapes and cityscapes.

goingrey

like an estate agent would use for example. i suppose it would be almost a fish eye ... you getting too technical for me goingrey lol
Interesting, I would have thought the 18mm would be exactly that, but only based on imagination hehe, I can only go down to 24mm..

shiva82

Interesting, I would have thought the 18mm would be exactly that, but only based on imagination hehe, I can only go down to 24mm..
it does go wider than my pocket camera, but i got told it was not a true wide angle lens . does a job but not specific to wide angle

shiva82

I'm only learning now as well. With the pocket camera didn't have to know much but now I'm expanding my horizons. Been watching some camera Youtube, some good info and a lot of corpo shills hehe.
we can learn together. i will order a new battery and hope that solves the issue

shiva82

i'm going to have to nuke my room sooner rather than later . sad times but my own fault for re using the soil and not being vigilant . the silver soar i will leave to finish fully not matter the damage to the rootzone, the rest i will pull a week early and get cleaned up and start a fresh. need to be thorough with it and isolate and treat my clone stock as my priority .

goingrey

i'm going to have to nuke my room sooner rather than later . sad times but my own fault for re using the soil and not being vigilant . the silver soar i will leave to finish fully not matter the damage to the rootzone, the rest i will pull a week early and get cleaned up and start a fresh. need to be thorough with it and isolate and treat my clone stock as my priority .
Did you go mix it up again outside or how would the reused soil be an issue?

shiva82

Did you go mix it up again outside or how would the reused soil be an issue?
reused soil just allowed establishment . i can't treat the soil or plants without stressing them at this point , and i don't like using the products mid to late flower.

they exploded into infestation without me noticing , or doing much about it , i got them under control for a period

root aphips , fungus gnats and soil mites all doing battle

shiva82

it is similar to crop rotation reasons. you always get a few critters in the season. not enough for much damage if controlled, but re using that same soil gives more chance of the same bugs next year, only earlier from the onset

shiva82

i may grow a batch of the pcheese x sudanese and silverhashplant x sudanese next . while my clone stock recover and grow out so i can clone them all again safely

Latest posts

Latest posts