What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the shivamobile is still out of action .... it is what it is . back on the road hopefully by the end of the week

today , i smoke ganja and go hiking to relax

smoking some chem x lemon , orange peel pheno again today .

Attachments

• IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 14

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the shivamobile is still out of action .... it is what it is . back on the road hopefully by the end of the week

today , i smoke ganja and go hiking to relax

smoking some chem x lemon , orange peel pheno again today .
making the best of it, wise move sir.
hope the shiva mobile will be back on the road again soon, maybe in another incarnation.

shiva82

making the best of it, wise move sir.
hope the shiva mobile will be back on the road again soon, maybe in another incarnation.
i'm buying a new motor in september .... i have a big list of faults with my current vehicle , and all the mechanics are so busy , so i have had to wait it out

lost a few jobs and pissed off a few customers in the process

DaEarl73

Strawberry Amnesia from Dinafem. soapy perfume weed. Perfect strain to grow if you need motivation never to get high again
Really? I think i had this sometimes , Not sure if it was dinafem, but was something like strawberry yogurt, i enjoyed it , but diversity makes the things always more interesting, cant always Smoke the same

RobFromTX

Really? I think i had this sometimes , Not sure if it was dinafem, but was something like strawberry yogurt, i enjoyed it , but diversity makes the things always more interesting, cant always Smoke the same
The original strawberry cough cut is a phenomenal smoke. Very euphoric. But that wasnt the case with their cross. Terrible buzz

shiva82

The original strawberry cough cut is a phenomenal smoke. Very euphoric. But that wasnt the case with their cross. Terrible buzz
could it of been that the phenotype you grew was shit? and maybe there is nicer expressions in the batch ? it does happen in most batches that you get a few not so good plants . how many did you grow?

maybe they are all no good, as you say . i don't know

RobFromTX

could it of been that the phenotype you grew was shit? and maybe there is nicer expressions in the batch ? it does happen in most batches that you get a few not so good plants . how many did you grow?

maybe they are all no good, as you say . i don't know

I grew three and they were all awful. Not to rag on dinafem. My friend grew their blueberry and it was half decent. I ran their og kush cbd for my aunt when she was going through end stage cancer and she loved it

goingrey

Not looking too good on the Charlotte's Angel, or they're certainly taking their time if they plan to pop at some point, might need to replace them with something else.

Is it a sign from above to grow more THC less CBD?

shiva82

Not looking too good on the Charlotte's Angel, or they're certainly taking their time if they plan to pop at some point, might need to replace them with something else.

Is it a sign from above to grow more THC less CBD?
i have isolated my clones and had a good clean down .. i will germinate more seeds in a week . one batch though . i have too many choices . maybe germinate two varieties and pheno hunt a top female , making sure i leave some stock of each .

i could just clone the space monkey and fill my tent with those , but i find that boring as a toker / user

Latest posts

Latest posts