What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Three of them should solve your problem @ flower-power 😂

does that fan you have in your growtent have led lights or led display or lights ? if it does , you need to make sure the lights are covered and darkness is true darkness. sometimes those fans have lights that find its way through the whole unit and form a glow during night hours.

not always , but sometimes it is an issue and best avoided

strain_hunter

does that fan you have in your growtent have led lights or led display or lights ? if it does , you need to make sure the lights are covered and darkness is true darkness. sometimes those fans have lights that find its way through the whole unit and form a glow during night hours.

not always , but sometimes it is an issue and best avoided
???
Why are you asking?
I have 120mm computer cooling fans.

RobFromTX

1720577878825.jpeg

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yo i didnt smoke in 10 days or so and this morning i hit on a full chamber of over the counter cbd flower <0,3 thc in my flowermate slick and i'm a little buzzed...
boveda kid tolerance,... haha
maybe there was a little build up still in there but i doubt it.
feeling relaxed and a lil talkative, slight pink eyed even 🤣.

strain_hunter

yo i didnt smoke in 10 days or so and this morning i hit on a full chamber of over the counter cbd flower <0,3 thc in my flowermate slick and i'm a little buzzed...
boveda kid tolerance,... haha
maybe there was a little build up still in there but i doubt it.
feeling relaxed and a lil talkative, slight pink eyed even 🤣.
Or there is more THC in it.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I made some calculations during my lunchbreak.
100g @ 0,3% thc = 0,3g total thc
1000mg @ 0,3% = 0,003g = 3mg total thc per gram.
the chamber of my vape holds approx 0,5g compressed ground bud.
vaped at 195⁰ should probably make about everything available except for thcv and cbc.
so one full chamber should equal 1,5mg thc.
cbd content of these flowers is somewhere around 7%.
0,5g = 35mg cbd.
35:1,5 = 23,33:1 cbd:thc ratio

however there might be some presence from a cbg selection at atound 14%cbg since i vaped the 'deluxe trim' wich is factually very small chunks of buds of all of their 9 types of cbd flowers and also the cbg one....

final edit: my maths teacher would have made me look stupid in front of the class for my formulations...

Last edited:

shiva82

I made some calculations during my lunchbreak.
100g @ 0,3% thc = 0,3g total thc
1000mg @ 0,3% = 0,003g = 3mg total thc per gram.
the chamber of my vape holds approx 0,5g compressed ground bud.
vaped at 195⁰ should probably make about everything available except for thcv and cbc.
so one full chamber should equal 1,5mg thc.
cbd content of these flowers is somewhere around 7%.
0,5g = 35mg cbd.
35:1,5 = 23,33:1 cbd:thc ratio

however there might be some presence from a cbg selection at atound 14%cbg since i vaped the 'deluxe trim' wich is factually very small chunks of buds of all of their 9 types of cbd flowers and also the cbg one....

final edit: my maths teacher would have made me look stupid in front of the class for my formulations...
i thought i was reading direct quotes from the works of isaac newton for a moment

shiva82

i tried to perform a long division recently , using pen and paper and i had a total brain freeze... i had to ask my brother to quickly show me how it works , to remind myself , my brother looked at me as if i was stupid as he was showing me haha .... i take the calculator for granted

Latest posts

Latest posts