What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

for the next 24 months i will be growing and working with these batches of seeds. i have forgotten what ' m.s' is , but it should come back to my memory at some point

Attachments

• IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29

DaEarl73

for the next 24 months i will be growing and working with these batches of seeds. i have forgotten what ' m.s' is , but it should come back to my memory at some point
Easy, it’s: big Meech‘s Shiva! Trust me! I’m an influencer. I will plant 100 muddyhay and call the number 43 platinum hay. That plant I will cross to bottomshelf haze. With that seeds I will make the same and number 99, will be the bovedakids topshelf bitch without a problem ! Like mentioned before! Trust the process! Have a nice one!

shiva82

the space monkey seems to produce some hermie traits in the offspring . i will try a few more seeds of the donkeykong to test sexual stability ... i will have to check the time travel line too , to confirm this theory

shiva82

i passed out yesterday evening , i woke up worried about the potatoes not being watered, forecast was more heat and dry period.... i woke up to it saturated and nicely wet outside and some periods of rain today . happy days

Latest posts

Latest posts