Shiva Grows

shiva82

time travel

Attachments

• IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

tester black triangle x soar . this is flowering , female . i don't like starting wide leaf dominant plants early under 12 -12 , but it will give me an idea

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

just making vegetable soup with some added onion , coriander , early pak choi leaf and some snap peas from the farm

i'm going to go easy on my mate at the farm from now on, i can tell he is over worked with family and work , and when he tells me ' he has loads of time' he says that to everyone lol ... i could see inside him today and he looked drained.

tomorrow we harvest shit loads of strawberries together and put more fresh straw down and tidy the bed up

shiva82

i planted his ' cbd plants n the grapehouse . one auto freebie gigabud, one fem freebie cotton candy and a clone of chem x lemon orange pheno

irie

DaEarl73

Dudes whats going on? Looks like i am early to the 2000 Pages party! What a Shame that Shiva retired from crazyness! Remember the good old days of binge posting youtube videos to keep the audience defocused from reality! A master of distraction, a magician, a son of Robin Hood thieves that gives to the poor minded and so on and so on, insert some Disney stories and you know what I mean (I don’t). Anyway England is beautiful green grey and I will wait some days more to see if Shiva awakes from his posting delirium! If anyone asks themselves what’s going on with crazy Shivas cat Meech, exactly that’s what I am talking about! Or if the horse is still alive? Is revegeta the king of the reveg super sayas? Is the bóveda kid the wettest thing known to mankind? Is goingrey going really grey and helps his leg shaving his bicycling? Is robfromtexas really from Texas? Is the clone man able to fly and why he didn’t change his name to seedman? I got so many questions! I hope he’s enjoying his retirement though this crazy Shiva guy! Have a nice one!

Last edited:

shiva82

Dudes whats going on? Looks like i am early to the 2000 Pages party! What a Shame that Shiva retired from crazyness! Remember the good old days of binge posting youtube videos to keep the audience defocused from reality! A master of distraction, a magician, a son of Robin Hood thieves that gives to the poor minded and so on and so on, insert some Disney stories and you know what I mean (I don’t). Anyway England is beautiful green grey and I will wait some days more to see if Shiva awakes from his posting delirium! If anyone asks themselves what’s going on with crazy Shivas cat Meech, exactly that’s what I am talking about! Or if the horse is still alive? Is revegeta the king of the revel super sayas? Is the bóveda kid the wettest thing known to mankind? Is goingray going really gray and helps his leg shaving his bicycling? Is robfromtexas really from Texas? Is the clone man able to fly and why he didn’t change his name to seedman? I got so many questions! I hope he’s enjoying his retirement though this crazy Shiva guy! Have a nice one!

too many questions for this time in the morning . have a bong

shiva82

Dudes whats going on? Looks like i am early to the 2000 Pages party! What a Shame that Shiva retired from crazyness! Remember the good old days of binge posting youtube videos to keep the audience defocused from reality! A master of distraction, a magician, a son of Robin Hood thieves that gives to the poor minded and so on and so on, insert some Disney stories and you know what I mean (I don’t). Anyway England is beautiful green grey and I will wait some days more to see if Shiva awakes from his posting delirium! If anyone asks themselves what’s going on with crazy Shivas cat Meech, exactly that’s what I am talking about! Or if the horse is still alive? Is revegeta the king of the revel super sayas? Is the bóveda kid the wettest thing known to mankind? Is goingray going really gray and helps his leg shaving his bicycling? Is robfromtexas really from Texas? Is the clone man able to fly and why he didn’t change his name to seedman? I got so many questions! I hope he’s enjoying his retirement though this crazy Shiva guy! Have a nice one!

leg shaving helps his bicycling lol . he gets that extra bit of acceleration , especially paired with his speedos

Latest posts

Latest posts