What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm in a bit of a jam. the future of my business depends on how this year is going down i feel, and it doesnt smell like roses so far, more like dog farts. i will have to borrow some money it appears. plus the fam situation is a bit wobbly too at the moment.
if i could enjoy my crumbs of herb then i would smoke... so i guess occasionally i will hit some. caught myself drinking a bit more often too... but thats not a biggie, cause i stopped that immediately.
walking to work and/or home, feels really good. and not beeing too strict with myself :)
brother. try live in the moment . tomorrow is promised to nobody and yesterday is gone . remain positive and keep sober

shiva82

office work today to start the week.
taxes and shit. i hit on a little bit of mystery bud haha
the top businessmen of the world avoid paying tax and shit haha. us good guys never become rich man. you have to become ruthless in business to succeed. that is why i'm happy on average wages lol . i'm not ruthless

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i saw on one of the cbd flower websites that they offer cbdp nowadays, so i read up on it. apparently theres thcp and cbdp, both seem to be stronger than their non-p counterparts. thcp like 30 times stronger than thc even. and theyre occuring in plants naturally, more like trace amounts though. but if theres like 0,5% thcp thats like 15%thc... wicked.
i could probably feel the effects just by staring at it haha

shiva82

many people , myself included, are some days not ' present ' and my head or other peoples heads are often up there own arse planning a future that is not promised , or bugging over a past that does not no longer exist and then not present in the moment . don't be like shiva

shiva82

i saw on one of the cbd flower websites that they offer cbdp nowadays, so i read up on it. apparently theres thcp and cbdp, both seem to be stronger than their non-p counterparts. thcp like 30 times stronger than thc even. and theyre occuring in plants naturally, more like trace amounts though. but if theres like 0,5% thcp thats like 15%thc... wicked.
i could probably feel the effects just by staring at it haha
i would just give you weed dude if you were local . on the house

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
many people , myself included, are some days not ' present ' and my head or other peoples heads are often up there own arse planning a future that is not promised , or bugging over a past that does not no longer exist and then not present in the moment . don't be like shiva
i'm like that too, so stop beeing a zapr hahaha

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
not giving present the chance it deserves for beeing cought up in fantasy future and the pasts history.
one could say its a sin.

shiva82

also, the top businessmen i notice are very cool under pressure. they could be facing the firing squad and they still have a poker face. they don't over think or dwell on anything either . just my observation when around those types. mainly working for them

goingrey

you're are a problem solver and not a problem maker so you should be fine . is it the paradise energy? i'm interested in how that tastes in general
CBDenergy and CBDrelax yeah, also really interested in the taste.

After them I'm thinking about trying Cosmos F1 from RQS (yes even with the questionable F1 marketing). Some CBD Cookies hybrid, should taste good.

exoticrobotic

IMG_2871.jpg

got the onions done so far :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts