What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

I know psycho isn’t exactly cheese but the stink is on par for sure. Just a bit more musty/old yellow book/unopened garage smell if you know what I mean.
Anything I’ve grown with psycho in it has a a bit of that going on hahaha. I’m shit at describing smells and taste though.

shiva82

I know psycho isn’t exactly cheese but the stink is on par for sure. Just a bit more musty/old yellow book/unopened garage smell if you know what I mean.
Anything I’ve grown with psycho in it has a a bit of that going on hahaha. I’m shit at describing smells and taste though.
i have never got into any cheese and cheese hybrid debates . if it tastes similar and has a decent high or an improved high , then it's a win . will be interesting to see them develop .

shiva82

what beans is everyone growing this year ? i'm growing some italian type , and french beans , blue lake i think the variety is named . i have saved my own runner beans, but they are not that tasty . just look spectacular when growing imo

goingrey

Haven't grown beans before but last year had a pretty poor harvest with the peas, might do beans instead in the same spot this year.

shiva82

Haven't grown beans before but last year had a pretty poor harvest with the peas, might do beans instead in the same spot this year.
beans .always start them late. resist germing before may if you going into the ground. peas don't like it too hot nor cold. start peas now, and do a few germinations over a few weeks, with 2 -3 weeks in between each batch . get 4 crops out of the peas if you use earliy and main croppers simultaneous

shiva82

i have 3 seperate types of peas that i'm growing all around the parameter of the section we are farming . some in the pollytunnel too for extra earlies, maybe two crops in the poly before i prep that bed for garlic

shiva82

7 days to germinate. raise them behind glass , and plant out once established. that gives you 2 weeks at least preparation time

shiva82

we have a patch under fleece . sweet peas though . an area we tarped and plan on growing in . they are all fine . a bit of yellowing on one or two. mostly healthy . considering they been pressed against the floor by a wet fleece lol

Latest posts

Latest posts