What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

I stopped worrying about old pollen around when my on the floor in tupperware for one grow pollen had died. But clean is good for many other reasons of course.

shiva82

I stopped worrying about old pollen around when my on the floor in tupperware for one grow pollen had died. But clean is good for many other reasons of course.
sometimes it stays active longer than expected. depends on time of year , conditions , breed etc

i used to just give a good wet down and most the time that was fine

shiva82

the silverhashplant88 X columbianredxoldmotherghani are going in next . they are looking o.m.g dom . but too early really . should also be interesting . i made black triangle X c.r x omg too. they are in my freezer for a future date

shiva82

Maybe I missed it somewhere... what OT1 hybrids have you made?
leb x old timer , old timer x leb , paradise cheese ibl x oldtimer , peach ozz x oldtimer , and old timer [green haze selection of oldtimer x oldtimer green pheno from normal regs , and now space monkey x cheese/oldtimer and peachozz/oldtimer x cheese/oldtimer

just dipped my toe the past 3 or 4 years with old timers

shiva82

cool - which has been your favourite so far?
i have only tested , in small quantities the peach and cheese hybrids , as they grow large , even when tamed and take a long time to harvest . still unsure. all have been decent so far , quite introspective though . thinking weed . using an old timer male can dominate the progeny as you probably noticed yourself . the hybrids i prefer to the old timer on its own i would say , and knocked a few weeks off the times while remaining oldtimer dom

shiva82

i started to test the leb x old timer and , oldtimer x leb , but they got out of hand in size too fast. giant plants. i will test though . outdoors for those . i aborted the test run of those for that reason

GreenestBasterd

Hope you all had a decent Easter.

Been busy as fuck with redoing the garden, putting a new fence in and the indoor run, hardly had any time to play Ecco the dolphin ahahaha I love it!!!

Hit week four from flip yesterday, the place is reeking already, damm cheese and psycho pongs!
The sort of strains that give you ultra high anxiety way before you smoke them haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts