What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

2 sisters. one in the clip and one in the chamber . the spare one will act as substitute . chem x lemon serious seeds freebies that seemed interesting and worth a grow . slow starters , now starting to bed in

Attachments

• IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

i bought 12 dry root stock and six, 3 year old live asparagus plants . enough for the farm , but not a field full lol. start small. 18 plants will give a few shoots each year once established . more investment perennial plants for the farm is how i see it . 3 years time we will get a couple of shoots spare on each , and then we get more abundance after that year in year out for 40 years

shiva82

5 litre hempy bucket using lechuza pon as substrate and food source. bit of a test experiment .

my auto pot system is soil based and lechuza pon the lower half of the pot like a mineral crust that the water passes through into the soil.

both experiments i'm using just phd water , and any signs of imbalance ,i will use ionic soil nutrients for corrections. one is more organo-mineral based , the other is more mineral based .

i have not used the lechuza pon mix substrate before . i bought it for house plants and for the autopot systems first base layers

Attachments

• IMG_1106.JPG
    IMG_1106.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

shiva82

That's what happens if you don't have a smart phone!
i thought i arrived way ahead of schedule to a possible future project, that i was there to give a quote on saturday . i even said to the man i was meeting , ' good job i left at 8 am to beat the weekend rush ". and he laughed , raised his brows and said' yes ,' i thought i had arrived at 8.45 , in fact i arrived at 9.45 .

absolute stoner

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
what kind are these ? over here we have these tall variety that i don't think is as good to eat . i could be wrong . not something i have grown
Carxofa de Benicarló is the variety grown in all coastal towns of my province. These are not tall at all, plants stay squat. They are delicious. I make them in the oven with only garlic, lemon and olive oil, they don't need anythng els.e

shiva82

Carxofa de Benicarló is the variety grown in all coastal towns of my province. These are not tall at all, plants stay squat. They are delicious. I make them in the oven with only garlic, lemon and olive oil, they don't need anythng els.e
that sounds delicious

shiva82

i'm glad winter is out the way . i'm just wiping down the pollen chucking cab after a harsh winter in the attic. another 2 to 3 weeks i should have mature seed . these are a continuim of my old timer hybrid seasonal evolution projects aka chuck my favourites together when i get an opportunity

sensi will be grown next , so i need to make sure no pollen is lurking. just in case

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG