What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'll just call it a day for now with work.
complicated and complex stuff on a tight schedule makes me slow and takes a lot of preparation. and rightfully so, i discovered some flaws i would have overlooked if i'd just have focused on the tight schedule part..

i will try and start super refreshed tomorrow morning.
i think i have everything set up by now to get going one part after another.

wishing you all a good evening and good night.

shiva82

i'll just call it a day for now with work.
complicated and complex stuff on a tight schedule makes me slow and takes a lot of preparation. and rightfully so, i discovered some flaws i would have overlooked if i'd just have focused on the tight schedule part..

i will try and start super refreshed tomorrow morning.
i think i have everything set up by now to get going one part after another.

wishing you all a good evening and good night.

tell me about it . i do this most weeks haha. this week, is a job i have quoted well for . it is a two man job really , but my helper is busy this week

shiva82

i had to spend most of day removing fittings ,and masking off areas in this garden shed ,,, flat screens, a bar area, a putting area as its floor , a digital driving range, monitors, projectors , a computer. i did some patch plastering , cleaned off the last tradesmens' mess they had left on the windows and such , and drove home. nice easy day for me. tomorrow will be killer

the ceiling in 5 metres high . which makes the process slow . 40 spots lights to drop , and make the ceiling perfect again . or not perfect, as good as i can get it. better than it is basically

shiva82

smoking a silverhashplant shortly . kicking back with some tunes on

Attachments

• IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33

shiva82

in the cold loft in a pollen chucking tent , i have muddyhay female @ 4 weeks flowering .she is the pheno i will be pollinating with the bottomshelf male and he should start flowering within 2 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

shiva82

How cold is it?
it was 14 c with light on lol. the bulb seems half dead to me. i will stick some leds in and a heat pad tomorrow as a boost , and i have put a 90 watt tube heater on inside my intake box [ i have to build one to filter out the loft duist ] so warm air is now being dragged in 24 7 , that i have just plugged in

shiva82

21c-28c without spending a fortune is fine for me . any less then i will get issues . i will check again tomorrow at the difference the changes have made , and decide if i need to go any further with the pad and extra light

goingrey

m.jpg

Today I'm vaping Malawi. Frost coverage quite different than yesterday's hehe. More difficult to photograph, the resin with the flash is messing with the exposure. Risky to have Malawi at this time of the evening, hope I'm not up into the "wee hours" of the night but fuck it I'll risk it.