What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

cmurda and boosie wrote an album in jail together too

some c- murda tracks are dope . hit and miss type style of hip hop . the hits are decent though

shiva82

As well as can be my man. Hows the situation with your mom going?
brain surgery in 3 weeks time . it is on the main vein system on the central part of the brain , so it has to come out . they can't remove all of it, but most of it , and then target radiology the remaining part .

scares me t death if i think about it rob.

the other tumour is smaller and on the side of her head and can be left alone for now and hopefully for ever

she is a strong lady. women have better survival capabilities too , different brain wiring . us men do not survive so easy. so i have hope

shiva82

my mothers partner who she lives with needs a hip replacement, and he is having hip replacement surgery next week . they have not even mentioned any help or anything. but i'm willing to be carer if need be . that is two new hips he has needed. he is 80 years old. costing hi a large chunk of his pension, but you can't wait longer and can't move . my mum is caring for him and these extra 4 new puppies and pretending everything is fine

RobFromTX

brain surgery in 3 weeks time . it is on the main vein system on the central part of the brain , so it has to come out . they can't remove all of it, but most of it , and then target radiology the remaining part .

scares me t death if i think about it rob.

the other tumour is smaller and on the side of her head and can be left alone for now and hopefully for ever

she is a strong lady. women have better survival capabilities too , different brain wiring . us men do not survive so easy. so i have hope

They will probably use a combination of chemo and radiation therapy. Thats what they did for my grandmothers brain tumor. Lets keep out fingers crossed everything goes well buddy. Medicine has come a very long way. And youre right, women can weather a storm better than men any day, especially in these circumstances

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my mothers partner who she lives with needs a hip replacement, and he is having hip replacement surgery next week . they have not even mentioned any help or anything. but i'm willing to be carer if need be . that is two new hips he has needed. he is 80 years old. costing hi a large chunk of his pension, but you can't wait longer and can't move . my mum is caring for him and these extra 4 new puppies and pretending everything is fine
old school people, with life experience and the ability and will to push on through. much love and respect.

shiva82

I'll make you stagger, like a rasta with an empty bag'o Weed, yes indeed i use the mic like a dagger To puncture vital organs More than just a threat, i get set And then once ya make ya move I rip your shit up, then its on to the next juncture See im a nomadic mic-recker It dont matter no matter where, the mic is one two mic checker Lyrics ain't nothing less than, the best when Im taking fake rappers in a session, no question Oh by the way heres a box for your suggestion Cause i love to hear criticism But they usually say this shit is hittin' I love to hear a rapper say he can't rap Unless he raps with his ism Cause he ain't nothing but a rhyming drug addict With junk up in the attic Im like bounce in the dryer and fake emcees be like the static Clinging to my lyrics like a bad habit But ya better, quit cold turkey like smoking Cause ill leave you like laryngitis, soft spoken I eat up emcees like cassette decks eat tapes when they broken So swing badda badda swing A bad luck like walking underneath the ladder Round 1 ding ding then you scatter My beats is fatter, the fattest Lets find out whos the baddest Even if you see me out ripping mics at places on my paperchasers Im old school like fat laces Lurking underground in the cellar Where the base is So turn and walk ten paces and get out like changing faces