What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Old Piney

Tell me, do people still give you the odd 20 quid extra for a few beers or a thank you after a job theses day?

They always used to when I was working in England, at least a few times a week.
Not that you expect it, it’s just nice when it happens.

Compared to the stark difference over here, and I reckon in nearly 15 years, it’s rarely happened and is usually the older generation if it does.

Saying that we each got an extra $50 for beers and some lunch yesterday which was lovely and more than appreciated.

Interested to hear how it is where you lot are?

Before
View attachment 18953656
After
View attachment 18953657
Looking good ! I'm thinking that is a eucalyptus tree. I'm in the tree trimming / killing business 35+ years now .no eucalyptus trees by me

GreenestBasterd

Looking good ! I'm thinking that is a eucalyptus tree. I'm in the tree trimming / killing business 35+ years now .no eucalyptus trees by me
Spot on, a brittle gum.

Veteran mate!
My detective skills would suggest you’re around a fair bit of pine? Haha.

It was always out of Canada or Australia for where I’d end up, I just met an Australian lady first hahaha.

The real question though, how many 200t’s do you still have😉?

Solacer

my secret agent greenhouse i built to make outdoor seeds and grow tomatoes. I have them in small pots to limit root space and promote earlier onset of flowering. Everything will be pollinated on the shelf by two lebanese males from Ace. I have two female lebs that are beginning to flower, i have two early skunk fems that are showing preflower , and then i have two clones[ one peach and one cheese s5] that i rooted under 24 7 and put in small pots , and chucked them in after soltice and they should start flowering quick too hopefully. So if all goes to plan i will end up with seeds of lebx leb ibl, leb x cheese , leb x peach and leb x early skunk . That will keep me busy for the next couple of years and grow some in the wild. I have a male oldtimer haze , male hindu kush chilling in my garden and a random female also , and they are hidden too. The lebanese males smell identical and smell incredible.Very unique . I will harvest seeds and dry sift all the plants for hash . traditional style.
Nice bro

Old Piney

Spot on, a brittle gum.

Veteran mate!
My detective skills would suggest you’re around a fair bit of pine? Haha.

It was always out of Canada or Australia for where I’d end up, I just met an Australian lady first hahaha.

The real question though, how many 200t’s do you still have😉?
A small graveyard and a beater running I have 3 newer ms 201t going right now .they are the same just different enough that you can't swap parts. I still got an old 020 t going just for kicks

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
russia is a beautiful country too. on the up

for now , i fight on and i will try go off grid for a decade at some point in my homeland
One of my past customers has a wife from Russia. They are really nice christian folks.

Seeing those Apple Vision goggles makes me want to look at a way out. May go live with the Amish if I ahve to.

Do you have Amish there? They are allowed exemptions to many laws as long as they stick together.

shiva82

One of my past customers has a wife from Russia. They are really nice christian folks.

Seeing those Apple Vision goggles makes me want to look at a way out. May go live with the Amish if I ahve to.

Do you have Amish there? They are allowed exemptions to many laws as long as they stick together.

i would pay to join the amish. mad respect for the amish and quakers . i'm not worthy enough

shiva82

look at the uptake of vaccinations . normies vs amish. then look into autism rates . boom

the amish are well ahead of the game .

shiva82

putin wears a red cotton bangle now and then. and is part of the wef too sadly . even if he says otherwise . putin is the opposite to the shitstorm. so if the theatre was real, i would be backing him. but shit is not real , and i know he is also a puppet .

Latest posts

Latest posts