What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

maaan, long ass wait, i can relate, kind of, when the stress gets too powerful i cant enjoy no herb... skipped my morning toke yesterday.
ithe bottom shelf haze is too strong for me in this mindset. i dibbed it out after 2 tokes . i can't toke properly until after my mums operation. the spinal operation has been cancelled , and the brain surgery pre op is mid febuary . so i'm going to be a bit moody and erratic for a while. apologies in advance . just going to try be positive , and try not to get too anzious. so i will not be using ganja much

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i moved the mimosa s1 suspect last night. remaining sativa hybrids i'm sexing
Silver hashplant is looking like a great plant! Must be a favorite. :smoke:

I have read some folks talking about the 88 Hashplant x G13 being an excellent hybrid. You deal with some of the best genetics out there.

ithe bottom shelf haze is too strong for me in this mindset. i dibbed it out after 2 tokes . i can't toke properly until after my mums operation. the spinal operation has been cancelled , and the brain surgery pre op is mid febuary . so i'm going to be a bit moody and erratic for a while. apologies in advance . just going to try be positive , and try not to get too anzious. so i will not be using ganja much
Keeping you in my prayers, my friend. Thats some tough news to be facing. Hopefully the puppies put too much burden on you guys. Its great to have something to look forward to though to keep it real.

Would you be able to have more benefit from an indica kush plant for the next few weeks. Maybe you could trade some flower with a friend for something that would relax you more. Yeah if its not making you feel better, don't over-do the smoke. A little bit can be therapeutic. Take a couple tokes every 15 min- hour hour and see if it helps.

shiva82

Silver hashplant is looking like a great plant! Must be a favorite. :smoke:

I have read some folks talking about the 88 Hashplant x G13 being an excellent hybrid. You deal with some of the best genetics out there.

Keeping you in my prayers, my friend. Thats some tough news to be facing. Hopefully the puppies put too much burden on you guys. Its great to have something to look forward to though to keep it real.

Would you be able to have more benefit from an indica kush plant for the next few weeks. Maybe you could trade some flower with a friend for something that would relax you more. Yeah if its not making you feel better, don't over-do the smoke. A little bit can be therapeutic. Take a couple tokes every 15 min- hour hour and see if it helps.
space monkey i think will be more appropriate . i feel non is best at present until i get some kind of calm

shiva82

she has two tumours, one is large like a golfball connected to the nerves,, often causes strokes or death . that has to come out , and a smaller less immediate tumour . the main tumour is at the top , connected to the primary part of the brain that develops first . i forget the name and terminology . i would just write down ' needs fixing'

shiva82

in a way. we are lucky the nhs tried to send her private for these spinal procedures, or they would never of scanned her at all. she would of had a stroke this year or soon