What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
good call on the fast. i'm very intrigued and it would do me well at the moment.
omelette hit the spot, too good for pics haha

shiva82

beterbiev vs callum smith will be a good fight. both top level boxers, berterbiev is a bit of a beast though . neither have been ko'd before , but i predict a tko win for berterbiev

i'm not a fan of anyone, but i prefer watching beterbiev and rate him higher as a fighter. i don't know either of them as people

shiva82

fought decent level, fighters too . many of these young fame hungry fighters have padded records fighting journey men and low skilled opponents . artur beterbiev is a real fight

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
easy on the multi, heavy on the task today. have to finish shit and bring the cats to the vet later. one has drippy eyes with one beeing a lil droopy.... and both need their claws clipped. they just wont let me do it....

zaprjaques

da boveda kid

one to set the mood.

Let me take you on a journey through ICMag City
Where Jaques is horny, and the karens wanna hit him
Sermons every day cause Pipe is the Pastor
And Shivas got hot dabs served on a platter…

and i'll be back later in the evening ✌️

Last edited:

shiva82

one to set the mood.

Let me take you on a journey through ICMag City
Where Jaques is horny, and the karens wanna hit him
Sermons every day cause Pipe is the Pastor
And Shivas got hot dabs served on a platter…

and i'll be back later in the evening ✌️

i spent another 3 days explaining to the pipestar how to make curry , and in the end he makes roast chicken

it is seasonal . once a year he comes back at me about making ginger and garlic base paste

got to love him ,,,, after i strangle him . haha

god bless pipe . og of the gospels

GreenestBasterd

bosh. big johnny fisher? he needs to stop eating chinese, and bow to the real big john. big john fury ,wakes up , does a 10 k mile run every morning before he lifts 300 kg with his corrrrrrreyyy . pop pop bang

I can’t eat a prawn cracker without following it with a mandatory bosh!