What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

two more days and my early tester nug of space monkey will be smoke-able while i harvest the rest of the plant

Attachments

• IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 33

shiva82

just watered my plants and took a couple of pictures .the mimosa s1 and silver hashplant flowering. mimosa s1 is the shorter one. i think they are around three weeks into flower approx.

the sativa hybrids seedlings are not doing great but they will come good sooner or later. i have made room for them and will use a 60 watt in vert position , and surround it with the sativa hybrid seedlings,until they all show sex and go from there

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0426.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0427.JPG
    IMG_0427.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0428.JPG
    IMG_0428.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 33

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thinking about doing my first curry with just onions and garlic with the curry powder. Not familiar with ginger, and I have a sensitive stomach. I have ginger powder as well.

Pork belly sounds really good cooked that way. I like food burnt a little bit, like my dad does.

Went on a hike with dad today and saw an owl fly off close to us. Also saw 7 squirrels all eating at one of the shelter houses. I think someone spread seed. Was a nice day about 40F, getting ready to drop out and get hit with arctic air.

shiva82

That pork belly looked excellent mate, I’d devour that!
View attachment 18945086
Bubble and squeak tonight with a bit of yesterday’s left over roast.

As Big John would say, BOSH!
bosh. big johnny fisher? he needs to stop eating chinese, and bow to the real big john. big john fury ,wakes up , does a 10 k mile run every morning before he lifts 300 kg with his corrrrrrreyyy . pop pop bang

shiva82

peace to the inhabitants of planet shiva
and a productive day!
or whatever floats your boat.

the liquid floats the boat . working at home all day again today . i'm on a mission. sanding down the staircase, fitting the treads and plastering over all the batch bonding zones and try and straighten up some walls a bit

i need to get as much done today as i can , as i'm booked up from monday in solid blocks

i tend to wake at 7 am , smoke weed until 11 am and then start work , when i'm at home