What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Decided to dust off the PlayStation since I saw some games on sale.

Playing "Stray". In it you're a cat roaming around town, it's like Meech the game. :D Graphically it's incredible, even these previous generation games manage to blow my mind, the tech has come so far. Gameplay wise it's no "Alley Cat" though. Pretty much just going around trying to find an object to interact with (usually jump on). Like pixel hunting in the old point and click adventures but as a 3D cat. So far..

Also got "Sonic Origins", the old Mega Drive Sonic games with the graphics extended for 16:9 aspect ratio TV's (not just stretched). Nice.
sounds great . meech looks half impressed

i'm continuing stripping paint , and laying floor boards.

i had an allergic reaction to the old dust or paint i'm stripping that they applied in the 80s and prior 150 year old paint . doing it in stages . nearly finished

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38

exoticrobotic

sounds great . meech looks half impressed

i'm continuing stripping paint , and laying floor boards.

i had an allergic reaction to the old dust or paint i'm stripping that they applied in the 80s and prior 150 year old paint . doing it in stages . nearly finished

Be careful stripping the paint. lotsa lead in it and other dodgy chemicals

shiva82

Be careful stripping the paint. lotsa lead in it and other dodgy chemicals
yes. very true. on this staircase, crushed beetles, lead, mercury , aluminium , every type . i was thinking of grinding up a layer and snorting it in a line lol. i'm doing it in stages . not far off . i'm always exposed to dodgy building materials. inevitable

need to get most the paint removed ready to dab with stripper and sand off .. and then i'm fitting all new treads and fitting pine risers over the old

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy cat, in a bag in a bucket! Black cats especially are the stowaways that cross oceans on ships. They love to hide and climb. They are hard to grab sometimes if they don't want you to get them, like a little pig.

Should be good if you are breathing through the joint. The smoke will kill anything in the air, and the medicine will boost immunity to foreign material. Keep a joint going at all times! :smoke:

I was wondering, should I cut carrot for the currey? I can also put in other veggies. What vegetables go good with this dish? I have powdered corriander, couldn't find fresh corriander, but I bet the indian store would have it.

shiva82

Happy cat, in a bag in a bucket! Black cats especially are the stowaways that cross oceans on ships. They love to hide and climb. They are hard to grab sometimes if they don't want you to get them, like a little pig.

Should be good if you are breathing through the joint. The smoke will kill anything in the air, and the medicine will boost immunity to foreign material. Keep a joint going at all times! :smoke:

I was wondering, should I cut carrot for the currey? I can also put in other veggies. What vegetables go good with this dish? I have powdered corriander, couldn't find fresh corriander, but I bet the indian store would have it.
carrot is fine , potato is fine , par boil the potatoes though . i sometimes use courgettes too, but only add those near the end. most veg is fine . just be aware of cooking times . hopefully in another 12 months you would of finalised this curry and got it made