What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

stripping my stair case of 150 years worth of shit paint jobs . i find it interesting looking at all the layers , like geology in a way . and probably poisoned by the layers of lead based paints. i have been working out time frames for each layer ... sad , i know

my evening is continuing with this slow process, with a big joint burning

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My bathroom has blue and pink paint underneath the white. Love these old houses. The new homes will blow over in a second when the Big Bad Wolf shows up.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks revegetta! I thought i would, Temps have been pretty warm in December, so would be good to burp incase of pressure and to refresh air again. We had a few days in the 50's. If you can burp in the warm weather, when it cools down again the jars have a bit of a vacuum. You can hear the vacuum when the air rushes in after they are opened.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as you don't open it more than monthly, the extra oxygen doesn't seem to be a problem. I stuff them to keep oxygen out, except for a half inch headspace at the top for the Boveda. I love these Boveda, keeps them moist!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoking is an artform. Blowing smoke tastes good. Its four-twenty somewhere. :smoke:

Deep Chunk x (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush)

full

shiva82

My bathroom has blue and pink paint underneath the white. Love these old houses. The new homes will blow over in a second when the Big Bad Wolf shows up.
many new builds look nice. but all the materials are inferior. bricks, roof tiles, timbers are all mass produced and low grade quality and durability. many new builds will only last 50 years before becoming baron ghettos

shiva82

china are owned by the banking sysem. they are in both brics and swift. if china was independent and actually commited to brics , the bacon would shit a brick. but its all just controlled theatre again