What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this round the media i'm using is 5 dollars for 40 litres . seaweed enriched multipurpose. it is not that strong . i add a handful of all round use 7-7-7 and trace mineral pellets if its a hungry plant . i do not stick to one brand. i just buy the cheapest within reason , that will suffice . just water the plants , mollasses now and again. bottled nutes are there if needed but seldom are .

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

RobFromTX

el timbo imo is a sativa expert . spent time with charlie garcia , smoked and grown many sativas . he is worth asking his opinion . over 30 years experience.

I just reviewed his finished job on the ace thai thread. a job well done. I have a 6 pack of these in the rob world seed vault. as well as thai mango, which im hesitant to grow because folks are reporting a 32 week flower :oops:

So Hai

The panama thai cross is a nice clear high but I would advice against unless it is for the convenience to have ready fems. I suppose it is a bit quicker than the pure chiang mai.

So Hai

I just reviewed his finished job on the ace thai thread. a job well done. I have a 6 pack of these in the rob world seed vault. as well as thai mango, which im hesitant to grow because folks are reporting a 32 week flower :oops:
Where did you find this 32 week mango thai?

shiva82

Don't want to be a bad influence on you, Shiva. But it is time to celebrate... :smoke:

i'm waiting to collect those space monkey trich to add to the cheese and bottomshelf trim as i go. then spinning a batch. i vaped all my dab stash like a fiend

RobFromTX

The panama thai cross is a nice clear high but I would advice against unless it is for the convenience to have ready fems. I suppose it is a bit quicker than the pure chiang mai.

Ive heard good things about that strain. Anything crossed with panama goddess comes out great. My honduras x panama from last year

Attachments

• IMG_20230411_141008117.jpg
    IMG_20230411_141008117.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40