Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Keep passing out. I think I'm hibernating. Herb must be good. :smoke:

shiva82

if in a group of scientists, the majority deem truth as dogshit and dogshit is voted or favoured over truth. dogshit is concluded to be the 'science' and published as 'peer reviewed '. that is exactly how it works in a simplified analytical way

GreenestBasterd

issac newton was head of the mint , as well as alchemist . he was like the irs in america , not just an inventor.

i don't trust many of these big players in history and i won't today

beleive nothing of what i hear, and less than half of what i witness
A bit like how all the major bands and musicians had parents in high ranking military roles…

May as well chuck in the “Paul is dead” debate because there’s soo much info on it that’s it’s past getting the term “conspiracy” thrown at it.

shiva82

U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison, commander of U.S. forces in the Gulf of Tonkin incident that jumpstarted America's involvement in the Vietnam War​

shiva82

Peer reviewed just means that a couple of guys have read the paper and given their opinion on it to the editor of the journal it has been submitted to.
its a group of thousands of selected registered scientists in certain fields. it goes through a voting process . its all a fix

shiva82

any science anyone outside this selected group ,ever comes up with would be instantly rejected too. or publicly smeared as not being peer reviewed. therefore inferior in some kind of way. and most people accept that as fair for some reason

shiva82

rolling up some paradise cheese ibl. starting to pale a touch and ready for curing now. at this point it's still nice to smoke for a different flavour and effect to the haze hybrids

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 31

goingrey

its a group of thousands of selected registered scientists in certain fields. it goes through a voting process . its all a fix
Typically the "guys" will be accomplished scientists from the field of the paper from universities and the like and if they say something is nonsense the editor is likely to believe that. Which could result in a radically different and correct but not convincingly put ideas being dismissed and not published. In that journal... But it's not really like any kind of racket. Just not totally perfect because people are involved.

shiva82

Typically the "guys" will be accomplished scientists from the field of the paper from universities and the like and if they say something is nonsense the editor is likely to believe that. Which could result in a radically different and correct but not convincingly put ideas being dismissed and not published. In that journal... But it's not really like any kind of racket. Just not totally perfect because people are involved.
and they are on payrolls of all the major brands owned by the same groups of people

shiva82

not many people are willing to throw away a cushty well paid amd bribed lifestyle to save their poor and poorly neighbour . thankfully there is still good souls out there