What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i feel like a bloated slob mentally, from not doing almost anything the last few days haha. probably the most careless days of the year. i mean i still care, just not as much as my default.
i had a weird dream about my fridge and my little seed collection.
i was going through it and had a bunch of weird strains in it that i never heard of. and also jars filled with eggs of aquatic animals.
must be my subconscious telling me to not forget the ultimate goal of having an aquaponic system one day.
its a shit time of year. everything closed too

i have had intense dreams recently too

shiva82

i have to try pick up traction for work again. i have maybe 8 weeks worth of private work available to start with , but i don't know when i can start any of these jobs. so i'm in limbo for a few days every christmas , not earning anything . i just want to start earning again , to survive the next year

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i have to try pick up traction for work again. i have maybe 8 weeks worth of private work available to start with , but i don't know when i can start any of these jobs. so i'm in limbo for a few days every christmas , not earning anything . i just want to start earning again , to survive the next year
i strongly dislike that feeling.
fortunately i have everything laid out waiting for me when i get back so i can just hop in and start doing my thing.
but the cash situation is tight here too, especially around this time of the year, or any time of the year that calls for a week off or so...

shiva82

i had a nightmare of an abusive to women man that i knew of growing up. he was at the top of my flight of stairs , with two black eyes , he looked like a zonbie, dead but moving. he was abusing me and throwing his foot at me , talking shit to me ,,,, i grabbed his foot as he swung gis leg and hurled him down the stairs and killed him instantly .... fucked up dream . woke up in a sweat with guilt i had killed a man. but it wasnt a man . it was a scumbag. strange. i still felt guilty

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i had to readjust after having to put one big job that would have earned me quite a bit on hiatus. reached out to others, finding a few smaller scale things to do, not the most pleasant shit, but bills need to be paid.
i'll try not to stress myself too much for once.
first i'm gonna take an entire day to clean and reorganize my workshop next year, then start fresh.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i had a nightmare of an abusive to women man that i knew of growing up. he was at the top of my flight of stairs , with two black eyes , he looked like a zonbie, dead but moving. he was abusing me and throwing his foot at me , talking shit to me ,,,, i grabbed his foot as he swung gis leg and hurled him down the stairs and killed him instantly .... fucked up dream . woke up in a sweat with guilt i had killed a man. but it wasnt a man . it was a scumbag. strange. i still felt guilty
fuck man i had a similar dream about my wifes ex a few days ago, he showed up at our apartment but i didnt kill him, just messed him up. it was still bothering me after i woke up that i didnt kill the fucker haha

shiva82

i had to readjust after having to put one big job that would have earned me quite a bit on hiatus. reached out to others, finding a few smaller scale things to do, not the most pleasant shit, but bills need to be paid.
i'll try not to stress myself too much for once.
first i'm gonna take an entire day to clean and reorganize my workshop next year, then start fresh.
i just take it as it comes now. deal with it in the moment . often every plan made, gets altered and changed anyway . the worst issues are never as bad as they seem, and the easy jobs are never as easy as predicted. live in the moment , try my best. put the effort in and go from there .

Latest posts

Latest posts