What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

possibly[imo] englands greatest invention . the legendary 'meat pie ' . utter genius . serve hot or cold

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello friends,
It's a beautiful sunny day here in the Badlands. Momma and I are going to town for supplies so I have decided to fill the coolers with ice and start making some hash tomorrow.

I did upgrade my antique washing machine with 2" copper tubing and a 2" dump valve. I sealed everything up again and it all held water. I believe I will start with the Lebanese x Auto Malawi genetics. I have some friends that really enjoy the hash I make.

I'm not sure where I will post those pictures at? If Shiva82 doesn't mind I can put a few up here. Have a blessed day my friends, be an example of light and love.
Peace farmerlion

shiva82

Hello friends,
It's a beautiful sunny day here in the Badlands. Momma and I are going to town for supplies so I have decided to fill the coolers with ice and start making some hash tomorrow.

I did upgrade my antique washing machine with 2" copper tubing and a 2" dump valve. I sealed everything up again and it all held water. I believe I will start with the Lebanese x Auto Malawi genetics. I have some friends that really enjoy the hash I make.

I'm not sure where I will post those pictures at? If Shiva82 doesn't mind I can put a few up here. Have a blessed day my friends, be an example of light and love.
Peace farmerlion
nobody has to ask my permission to post in this thread chief. please post. i would love to see too

shiva82

Hello friends,

Peace farmerlion
we were all waiting in suspense i think too. i was anyway.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Spacemonkey is shaping up to be a pretty nice looking plant. I can tell its a good select phenotype by the flower density and shape, resin production, leaves, looks like a solid plant.

Whats in the meat pie? How do you make the crust! Thats cool!

Willy's dryer went out, so I was glad to be able to help him work on that today. He's recouping but stomach is sore today, among other things. Medicine helps. Got him some wood for the stove so he stays warm. :smoke:

Farmerlion-- How is the hash water filtered after you do the wash cycle? Its supposed to settle for a bit before being filtered for best results i think.

shiva82

That Spacemonkey is shaping up to be a pretty nice looking plant. I can tell its a good select phenotype by the flower density and shape, resin production, leaves, looks like a solid plant.

Willy's dryer went out, so I was glad to be able to help him work on that today. He's recouping but stomach is sore today, among other things. Medicine helps. Got him some wood for the stove so he stays warm. :smoke:

Farmerlion-- How is the hash water filtered after you do the wash cycle? Its supposed to settle for a bit before being filtered for best results i think.
my friend cantona i have working through packets from bodhi all year , and i get to test the potential and the winning clone. we working through these g13hp 88 hybrids we bought and a few others my mate has from bodhi . i share everything with him.and vice versa . next up to sample is the bubblegum x g13hp88

the only trust worthy grower i can relax with local that i know. big respect for cantona

the other pheno from the same pack i had a few years ago can be found in hashstars thread. that was a good pheno too

shiva82

the meat is pork belly . all meat and seasoning only . the pastry is shortcrust . all meat and all the juice stays in the pie . sometimes they put a hole in the lid and once cool they plug it with gelatin . i prefer my pies served hot. many people buy meat pies cold. they add apple or cranberry to the gelatin plug sometimes too. dinner and dessert in one meal

Latest posts

Latest posts